Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didn't Hitler force Jews to wear black arm bands and get tattoes so they could be recognized? Will chump do that to all antidons too?

Didn't Hitler force Jews to wear black arm bands and get tattoes so they could be recognized? Will chump do that to all antidons too?

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

We are way ahead of him.

September 15, 2019 6:50 AM MDT

So WE take the initiative and OUT OURSELVES? I didn't know we were so clever! Thank you for your reply Sharon! That iteration of chump makes him look like a very fat cherub. Flatters him bigly. I expect a little dash of kindness can't hurt. :)
      September 15, 2019 7:01 AM MDT

Could you IMAGINE ever putting his name, much less his FACE anywhere near your body?  I wouldn't even wear clothes mentioning him.  UGH.

It's bad enough he occupies space in my mind.  BASTA!
      September 15, 2019 7:15 AM MDT

I think prodons are a different species genus class. Honestly they are so far off from the "norm" they gotta be their own universe. Thank you for your reply. I don't have pierced ears. If GOD wanted me to have holes there I'd have been born with them. I sure as he** don't want to stamp my body permanently with ink no matter how beautiful the colors. First of all it's gotta hurt a lot. I'm not a fan of pain. On the plus side some of those tats are really beautiful! I'd rather see them on a painting or as graffitti then on anyone's skin. Different strokes! Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Thursday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 26, 2019 1:36 AM MDT
      September 26, 2019 1:35 AM MDT