Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THREE IN THE GOP ARE UNITING TO CHALLENGE THE STEADFAST JACKA**! FOR THE PRESIDENCY! I KID YOU NOT! Did He** freeze over?

THREE IN THE GOP ARE UNITING TO CHALLENGE THE STEADFAST JACKA**! FOR THE PRESIDENCY! I KID YOU NOT! Did He** freeze over?

Was there a blue moon with a cow jumping over it?

As of TODAY that is true. Of course all three are now TARGETS for the weaponized prodons and I hope have bodyguards and 24/7 protection or well you figger out what will happen to them. Of course the steadfast jacka** will be completely ignorant of it. You read it here first.

Remember those names.

MARK SANFORD
JOE WALSH
BILL WELD

Posted - September 15, 2019

Responses

2. Weld is a Liberarian
      September 15, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

• You must be kidding. Sanford is a womanizing, disgraced felon. William Weld is a displaced former liberal Republican who deserves the Libertarians. And last but not least, Joe who? I've got a better chance of being the next GOP nominee than this illustrious bunch of ne'er do wells. No, Hell didn't freeze over, but it will soon if Ole Joe undergoes speech therapy, Liz Warren gets the massive chip off her shoulder and Bernie stops imitating the Jim Henson muppets Statler and Hilton.
      September 15, 2019 7:28 AM MDT