Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The steadfast jacka** finally admits he is drunk as a skunk. "We're locked and LOADED". Drunk skunk meet world. How is he LOCKED though?

The steadfast jacka** finally admits he is drunk as a skunk. "We're locked and LOADED". Drunk skunk meet world. How is he LOCKED though?

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

Drunk???

No, "locked and loaded" is a gun term meaning ready to defend and protect with our firearms. 

"locking the magazine or cartridge into the gun and loading the ammunition into the gun's chamber.” “Lock and load” means “lock your safety and load a magazine into your weapon.”
      September 16, 2019 6:43 AM MDT

Any excuse for that moron to attack Iran.  Let's start another war in the Middle East, shall we.
      September 16, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

If he starts with Iran he will be doing EXACTLY WHAT JOHN BOLTON HAS WANTED TO DO FOR DECADES! Iran or North Korea or China or whatever wherever whenever. He doesn't have a clue what to do but that doesn't stop him from being a massive mangy MOTORMOUTH! Bolton is happily planning a book to reveal the real deal chump. He can include that the chump FINALLY listened to him. Bolton will get the last laugh. The chump is no match for him. I can hardly wait! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2019 7:00 AM MDT

Are we in some treaty with the oil-producing Middle Eastern countries that requires us to defend them?  I realize that we get some of our oil from OPEC, but I would think we produce enough of our own, plus what we buy from Canada and Mexico to make up for what we get from OPEC so that we don't have to get involved in their constant upheavals.  
      September 16, 2019 7:14 AM MDT

You do know that the steadfast jacka** is in bed with the Saudi Arabian King and his beheading dismembering butchering ordering Crown Prince right? Before that remember the photo of George W. Bush walking HAND in  HAND with the Saudi King? So that's what's going on. We declared a financial WAR on the tiny little country of QATAR because they bent the Saudi Crown Prince out of shape. We have no spine no morals no brains no integrity no character. Sheesh. So "we'll see what happens". Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2019 7:19 AM MDT

I do know that but it's time to say, "Enough."  Saudi Arabia is a wealthy country which can afford to buy whatever it needs to stand up its own military.  I'm sure that Boeing and other manufacturers of military equipment will be happy to sell them what they need.
      September 16, 2019 7:25 AM MDT

It's enough only if and if only the steadfast jacka** sez it's enough L. He is the first middle and last word on everything all the time! This gubment is his baby busybox. I kinda like that. I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 16, 2019 7:41 AM MDT