Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don't ALL REPUBLICANS HATE UNIONS? Why hasn't the steadfast jacka** ordered his fake AG liddlebillybarr to make them ILLEGAL?

Don't ALL REPUBLICANS HATE UNIONS? Why hasn't the steadfast jacka** ordered his fake AG liddlebillybarr to make them ILLEGAL?

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

I think even Trump would see that as a step too far.

If he banned trade unions he, and the American government as a whole for agreeing to it, would be condemned throughout the free world.

Even if that didn't worry him, it would cost so much support it would probably be instant electoral suicide for him and his Party.  
      September 17, 2019 2:01 AM MDT

"....a step too far". I doubt that the brain of the chump understands that concept Durdle. So far nothing has been "too far" for him and I foresee more of the same only bigger and grander. We certainly have no part of his gubment that is concerned with following laws. The chump is taking apart our country every day. I think there is no low to which he will not go. Thank you for your reply. So far his scairdy cat toady sycophants have denied him NOTHING and supported him in everything almost completely and entirely. They are not going to all of sudden see the light get a spine and do what's right. I won't be surprised by anything. I'm already beyond that. Thank you for your reply! I hope you're right. I just don't think you are. This post was edited by RosieG at September 17, 2019 2:42 AM MDT
      September 17, 2019 2:41 AM MDT