Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is harmony in homogeneity. The fake prez has a fake AG and a base of fake evangelicals. See?

There is harmony in homogeneity. The fake prez has a fake AG and a base of fake evangelicals. See?

And a pleasant time is always had by everyone. Fake is very friendly calm outgoing. Fake has nothing to fear. Fake has nothing to prove. Fake has no standards to live up to or pander down to. Fake is its own excuse for being. Fake is in the eye the beholder. A fake in time saves nine. If you can't make it fake it.

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

If you look at the homogeneity with a clear lens you can discern the specks of disease in the mix.  You can come closer and hold your nose from the smell.  And you can open your ears and hear the lies and deceit and graft and corruption spewing from their fake smiling mouths.

We get to watch people who don't even know what hell is, try and bring it to the rest of us.  They are very comfortable sitting in a chair getting paid and lying.  They think that is the way of the world and they have the cushiest seats. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 16, 2019 9:36 AM MDT
      September 16, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

I don't get that close. I have a sensitive stomach and would barf all over them if I got close enough to smell them. Mebbe the DAY OF ATONEMENT is at hand for the steadfast jacka**. That I can tell you is something I would like to witness. Everyone says so! Thank you for your supply Sharon! :)
      September 16, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

I will say this.  Just having him OUT of OFFICE will make so many people feel empowered and ready to take on ANYTHING life throws at us after BEATING this menace.

If we win.  If we don't?  All is totally lost to me.  That's it. Game over.  
      September 16, 2019 9:41 AM MDT