Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A "DEEPLY STUPID" man like the steadfast jacka** donald chump, shoud NEVER HAVE BEEN ELECTED PREZ! WHY WUZ HE?

A "DEEPLY STUPID" man like the steadfast jacka** donald chump, shoud NEVER HAVE BEEN ELECTED PREZ! WHY WUZ HE?

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

Do you want me to re-write the Mueller Report?  Or can you just read that.  

1.  Mueller Report
    2.  GOP Sothern Strategy WORKING FULL TIME since the 50's and before.....
    3.  GERRYMANDERED DISTRICTS  set up by the GOP
    4.  INBRED MORONS breeding and voting and not caring about anything.  

That's why.  
      September 16, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

3. No. Cannot gerrymander a Presidential election. Or a Senate election.
      September 16, 2019 3:19 PM MDT

How did they GET that way then?  
      September 16, 2019 3:46 PM MDT

Presidental electorial lines are based on the state boundry lines not the representative districts. The state borders were defined when they were admitted as a state. 
      September 16, 2019 4:49 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thy.
      September 17, 2019 3:25 AM MDT

Why was Trump elected President? One of the main reasons is because the American people became sick to death of the business as usual, weak-willed, no backbone political establishments that came before him namely both Bushes, Bill Clinton, and Obama. Trump was an outsider who came in and disrupted everything. He wasn't one of the good ole boys and they hate him for it. To be frank, I rather enjoyed watching the liberal mainstream media and Democrats squirm and have a major meltdown. The really sad thing is that they never got over it. They are unable to let it go. I hate to see what happens to them when Trump is reelected in 2020.
      September 16, 2019 2:08 PM MDT

You define common sense as your­ natural a­bility to ­make good ­judgments ­and to beh­ave in a practical a­nd sensibl­e way.

Sounds good, but without the proper understanding of the "principles" that must be considered if one is intending to properly analyze a situation, it's far too common that one winds up with a practical and sensible disaster such as was the election of Trump.

September 16, 2019 3:56 PM MDT

:):):)

".... a practical and sensible disaster..." caught my eye tom. I'm having a tough time with it because I can't see how any disaster would be practical or sensible. I'm gonna ask about it and give you blind attribution.
      September 17, 2019 3:28 AM MDT

I was emphasizing how that "natural ability" that was alluded to could produce a practical and sensible disaster as easily as a good outcome.  (Sort of an implied point / counterpoint.)
      September 17, 2019 1:44 PM MDT

EUREKA! AHAH! Apologies. Didn't catch the "implied" part. Thank you for the clarification. Quite helpful. Happy Wednesday tom! :)
      September 18, 2019 7:17 AM MDT