Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Under what condition(s) and situation(s) would YOU be FOR WAR?

Under what condition(s) and situation(s) would YOU be FOR WAR?

Posted - September 19, 2019

Responses

If we knew for a fact that the US was in imminent danger of attack or if we were actually attacked.
      September 19, 2019 7:39 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 19, 2019 8:09 AM MDT

I agree with Spunky's statement:  If we knew for a fact that the US was in imminent danger of attack or if we were actually attacked.

I'll clarify that the "danger" or "attack" has to be military ... not generally something that just affects our economy.
    Unless it is done to cripple our economy to the point our government is in danger of collapse.
      September 19, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

I agree with your caveat on economic "assault."
      September 19, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

• No one in their right mind is an advocate for war. Oops, another vicious punch below the belt that will not survive the censors.
      September 19, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

HELLO?????.  WE ALL GET COMMENTS removed.  Being butthurt about it and announcing it around here is laughable and falls on deaf ears.

Be proud you actually said something someone read.  That's how I feel. LOL 

Oh and by the way.... if you cannot tell the difference between your comments above and something you would get removed, you are going to have some huge problems.  

You don't get the rules.  NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY, if you are not attacking another member.

You can say TRUMP SUCKS THE BIG WAZOO and no one is going to remove that. 

If I say YOU DO?  Then I get PB'd. See the DIFFERENCE????

And that is way more scathing than your remarks that don't even make the grade of censorship. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 19, 2019 7:21 PM MDT
      September 19, 2019 10:28 AM MDT

Conservatives like war because it lines the pockets of their cronies weyland

September 19, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

WAR.

What kind?  Cyber war?  Killing people face-to-face war?  Economic war?  

I am not sure what makes a war any more.  Do we march in and kill people like World War II?  Or Viet Nam?  I am NEVER for that kind of useless nonsense.  World War II was necessary because we had no choice and we were on the brink of disaster.

Now?  We are not on the brink of anything except what our MASTERS OF WAR are cooking up to divert and distance America from the real problem.  THE PROBLEM IS THAT DONALD TRUMP IS TRYING TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM HIS CRIMES AND UNPOPULARITY.

That is what this war is for.  This all could be negotiated peaceably if we had a SANE government with competent leaders.

If we had a Democratic Senate and House this would not even be an issue. Do you realize this?

We would have a PRESIDENT.  We would not have TRUMP first of all, because he would be in JAIL and so would Barr.

Start with that scenario and we don't need talk of any war.  We would move this in a sane direction.
      September 19, 2019 10:25 AM MDT