Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The only way Dems are gonna win is to be BIGGER BADDER BETTER AT BEING CUTTHROAT SOB'S THAN REPUBLICANS. What are the odds of THAT?

The only way Dems are gonna win is to be BIGGER BADDER BETTER AT BEING CUTTHROAT SOB'S THAN REPUBLICANS. What are the odds of THAT?

History is with Republicans. They want to win no matter what anyway they can including the utilizing of treason and criminal corrupt behavior to get the end they want. The end justifies the means. By ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

They laugh at honor integrity justice honesty. Those traits are for LOSERS not CHEATERS who cheat to WIN!

I mean Chariman Nadler doesn't even have the spine to charge Cory L with CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS by his illegal stonewalling. Cory L doesn't have the legal basis to shut the f up but he asserts a privilege to which he is not entitled anyway and Nadler let him get away with it! What the he**? That's not fighting. That's just lying there and watching a stonewalling agent of a steadfast jacka** ridicule the system.

What's it gonna be? Fight to win or hand it over to the dark side? I don't know how it's gonna turn out. But I'm not holding my breath.  Are you?

Posted - September 20, 2019

Responses

• They're trying hard but the more they try, the more ridiculous they appear. People are getting weary of the entire farce. We can only hope that they will share the fate of the boy who cried wolf and end up totally ignored. 
      September 20, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

"People are getting weary of the entire farce. We can only hope that they will share the fate of the boy who cried wolf and end up totally ignored."

Yes, the majority of real Americans are, sick of all the buffoonery, lies, and corruption from Donald and the right. 

September 20, 2019 10:24 AM MDT

oooooooooo

This is like collecting Baseball cards.  That is GOOD one. I don't have that one.  LOL  
      September 20, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

:):):)
      September 20, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

OMG! I never thought of "Trump Cards" 
    I should copyright that. Imagine...Like Garbage Pale Kids cards but more awful! lol
    There will never be a shortage of stupidity. 
    Are Tweets public domain? The supply of asinine commentary is endless,

September 20, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

You do NOT get to copywrite MY idea.  I want royalties.  And I HOLD A LOT MORE CARDS THAN YOU DO.  Check it out.

https://www.amazon.com/Trumpy-Boxed-Birthday-Cards-Envelopes/dp/B07892HPDV/ref=asc_df_B07892HPDV/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345015800919&psc=1

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 1:12 PM MDT
      September 20, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

I call BS LOL

I can't all of mine or madame moderator will moderate me into another gender
      September 20, 2019 1:12 PM MDT

This is a contest I do NOT mind losing.  

GOOD. KEEP UP THE COLLECTION.  I support ANYONE who hates TRUMP. 

LeBron is my IDOL.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 1:18 PM MDT
      September 20, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 20, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

Hi WEY.  Why don't you just use your regular name. Everyone thinks this is you.  
      September 20, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply SC.
      September 20, 2019 12:20 PM MDT

Dear CAMEL BOY,

We do NOT go away.  We do things LEGALLY.  A concept your GOP buddies are trying their OBSTRUCTIONIST DAM*DEST to DESTROY.

We are coming for you all.   And we are NEVER going to stop. You took away our RIGHTS?  YOU TOOK AWAY OUR ABILITY TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM PIGS?  You took away our right to govern legally?  (you means the GOP.  THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. DON'T EVEN TRY THAT ONE)

YOU ARE GOING TO GO DOWN. AND NO.  NOT FAST.  We are not shoemakers who don't know the law.  We are AMERICA and you and your SWAMP THUGS are going to be a distant memory and DEMOCRACY is going to END TRUMP forever.

And you can strut and fret your hour upon this stage.  You will never escape justice.  YOU OR TRUMP.  *YOU Means the REPUBLICANT"S.  NOT YOU.  

If the shoe fits though?  WEAR IT.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 20, 2019 1:02 PM MDT
      September 20, 2019 12:29 PM MDT