Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What’s this guy’s problem? And why does YouTube keep recommending him to me?

What’s this guy’s problem? And why does YouTube keep recommending him to me?

Posted - September 25, 2019

Responses

Youtube will give up eventually!  I think it took them two years or so to finally figure out I wasn't watching any of the political crap they kept recommending to me so they finally gave up!

Here are the Youtube recommendations I got today!  I don't see Rod Stewart in there anywhere!  Sorry, Rod, Youtube's just not recommending you anymore.

September 25, 2019 9:35 PM MDT

• What did you do to tick off the YouTube gods, Livvie ?? Coldplay and American idol? I’ll stick with Rod lol. 
      September 26, 2019 6:02 AM MDT

*step into confessional*

My last confession was _______ umm, never.

OK, Youtube Gods, let's see, first I blocked your cookies so you wouldn't remember every single music video I ever watched.  I never watched any of the political crap you recommended.  My VPN usually puts me in another country so I don't even have to look at your stupid political stuff in the recommendations anymore.  I lose interest in some videos after the first few seconds and I don't feel like finishing watching them so I always try close that little screen in the lower right-hand corner that tries to make me finish watching them and I ignore the recommendations because they're all the videos I didn't finish watching.

Umm, I think that does it.  I'll make a sacrifice later.  How about if I make video of me burning some Youtube merchandise?  Umm yeah, that should appease the Youtube Gods!  I'll only get good recommendations after that!
      September 26, 2019 1:24 PM MDT

• Don’t do it Livvie! You’ll be cursed for the rest of your life by YouTube with Miley videos!

September 26, 2019 5:50 PM MDT

That's even too old for me.
      September 26, 2019 6:21 PM MDT

•   September 26, 2019 6:25 PM MDT