Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » If Black Widow is a genuine red head how is it possible that her sacrifice allowed Hawkeye to obtain the Soul Stone?

If Black Widow is a genuine red head how is it possible that her sacrifice allowed Hawkeye to obtain the Soul Stone?

Is she actually a brunette and dying her hair red in between missions?

Posted - September 26, 2019

Responses

Red Skull: Soul holds a special place among the Infinity Stones. You might say, it is a certain wisdom.
    Thanos: Tell me what it needs.
    Red Skull: To ensure that whoever possesses it understands its power, the stone demands a sacrifice...In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. A soul for a soul.

I don't see that it has anything to do with hair color.
    In fact, in the comic universe (as opposed to the movie universe) a sacrifice is not even necessary.
      September 26, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

• That's exactly my problem....a soul for a soul.  Modern day lore suggests that Black Widow due to her hair color is not in possession of a soul, which makes this whole exchange null and void. 

September 26, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

Ooohhh-kay.
    I had to do a search on what "modern lore" says redheads don't have a soul.
    The only result is that it was an episode of South Park.

So, yeah.  A TV show episode doesn't make "modern lore".  It hasn't even reached the status of a trope, as far as I can tell.
      September 26, 2019 3:09 PM MDT

• Lol, yes South Park brought this modern day wisdom to the forefront. It has extended from a single episode to thousands of memes.  Digitally this would make it pretty much gospel. 
      September 26, 2019 3:12 PM MDT

I think the choo choo covers the soul idea.  I don't know anything about a red head... but if you say so, I believe you. Maybe she did dye her hair between episodes! 
      September 26, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

• Mmmm , redheads
      September 26, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

I hear they have a "faster! Faster! The lights are turning Red" sort of way about them. 
    :) :)
      September 26, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

• Ummm, I was just reading your convo with Walt up there^. I seem to recall someone calling me a dork after the first movie came out for looking up comic story lines to see what would happen in the last movie. I think that SOMEONE needs to apologize Cos way bigger dork than me. 
      September 26, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

• That's not very nice....Walt seems like a good guy and he was just trying to answer my question.  Doesn't make him a dork.  
      September 27, 2019 5:42 AM MDT

• Lol, YOU! You’re the dork -_-
      September 27, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

•   September 27, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

But do the drapes match the carpet? HA HA HA HA HAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHHA. :(
      September 26, 2019 6:22 PM MDT