Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Have you ever played music outside so loud the neighbors called the police?

Have you ever played music outside so loud the neighbors called the police?

I was playing this and the neighbors called. The police arrested the neighbors.

Posted - October 4, 2019

Responses

• Great album :) but no. I’m actually pretty quite at home... I do live next door to a cop and they have the worst loud parties I've ever experienced in life with neighbours. I HATE THEIR GUTS but I don’t complain Cos. 
      October 4, 2019 6:33 PM MDT

Canadian cops PARTY? No way.

October 4, 2019 6:35 PM MDT

• Lol... I have never had louder  neighbours or neighbours that party harder. And in my youth I lived in some rough neibourhoods. Freakin cops eh. 
      October 4, 2019 6:38 PM MDT

• Probably vacuuming all the seized cocaine too.  
      October 4, 2019 6:40 PM MDT

• A few times when I was in my party house stage.
      October 4, 2019 6:33 PM MDT

We don't call the cops on each other in my hood. I'm pretty respectful  with my music anyway I turn it down by 8:00 PM. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 4, 2019 6:57 PM MDT

I don't play music loud or otherwise outside my building and the only time I blast a song is when I'm in my car and on the highway and only for a couple of songs.
      October 4, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

• Only had a noise complaint called once, in college, because there was a party at the house I lived in sophomore year. We were trying to prevent people from going into the yard because we figured it might happen, but you can't really control 100 people. 
      October 5, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

No but my parents did for having their radio to loud....it was on a Nascar race. The officer told them the neighbors should not have to listen to the race if they did not want to. 
    This was the middle of the day. 
      October 5, 2019 5:39 PM MDT

(to too loud)
      October 5, 2019 6:57 PM MDT

Nope. Not once in my life has anyone ever had to ask me to turn my music down. I’m usually the one asking other people to turn theirs down. 
    ~
      October 5, 2019 7:00 PM MDT

No. I try to respect others, be they my neighbours at home, or pedestrians I drive past.

Driving alone on the motorway, I might turn the wick up more, though the music I tend to drive to has such wide dynamic ranges that if turned up to render the quiet passages audible, the loud bits are too loud for me!
      October 6, 2019 6:05 PM MDT