Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You're told grass is orange, sunrises are ugly, rainbows don't exist and fat is fiction. Do you believe whatcha see or what you're told?

You're told grass is orange, sunrises are ugly, rainbows don't exist and fat is fiction. Do you believe whatcha see or what you're told?

Posted - October 5, 2019

Responses

Reality is.  No words of fiction can change that fact.  However, if one is told lies long enough they will start believing them to be fact.
      October 5, 2019 8:58 AM MDT

Exactly what the steadfast jacka** relies on. He knows his base. They are gullible and will buy whatever he sells. Despite what they see hear they ignore that and cling to chump. Perhaps one day they will regret. Perhaps they won't. But they are all going down with chump and many will be jailed/imprisoned! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Saturday. REALITY IS. Nothing can change reality. But the weak can easily have their perceptions changed/manipulated/corrected/taken hostage. SIGH.
      October 5, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

• Do you not trust your own senses? Marley's Ghost wailed. Well I do and that's why I also trust common sense, rational thinking and logic. That's also why I could never under any circumstances believe or trust Liberals as they defy their own senses and powers of reason. The pity of it all is that they are taking us down the road to destruction, otherwise it would be comical. You'll hear no laughter here. 
      October 5, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

I'm laughing---can't you hear it? This post was edited by tom jackson at October 5, 2019 12:02 PM MDT
      October 5, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

Fat is fiction? (looks at belly) I don't think so.
      October 5, 2019 12:03 PM MDT