Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Quick...look down. What is the first thing you see?

Quick...look down. What is the first thing you see?

Posted - October 5, 2019

Responses

lol Pretty close. That's his conflicted look. He heard a noise that required a good barking at, but knew he wasn't allowed to. 

He's a lab/ pit mix. I adopted him a couple months back and had Muggers name him. I think the name we went with (Loki) was pitched by Slarti.
      October 7, 2019 1:05 PM MDT

Mine are purebred Labs, intended to buy one however I could not split up the Sisters.  My old Lab died of cancer, happens to Labs.  I needed a replacement.  These two rule the house, I pay the mortgage and bills. No house is a home w/o a dog IMO

They are the reason the Doc and I got together.  Two years of avoiding her and she wanted to see the pups.  She came over and never left, the Residents would not let her.  When the twins came home from the Hospital they moved out of our Bedroom to the twins.  God help the person who ever tried to harm them
      October 7, 2019 8:51 PM MDT

Lymphoma got my previous dog last summer too. She was also a rescue lab mix. I didn't set out to get a lab with her. I went with her because she chose us. This time around, I knew I wanted another lab. They really are great family dogs. Sounds like you have some awesome ones too. 
      October 7, 2019 11:38 PM MDT

We do although this morning the Residents were less than awesome.  Muddy paw prints .....  Came in from the morning run with them and they decided to run to the twins w/o having their paws wiped.

Agree Labradors are awesome.  My Shepherd was the only other breed I have owned.  He sort of adopted me when he was a pup.  His owner came over one night with a bag of food and his bowl - viola I owned a Shepherd.  My aunt until her death a couple of years back still laughed about  it.
      October 8, 2019 6:01 AM MDT

Awwww, mom, can I pleeeeeease bark at it? Please please please can I can I can I? It's my job!
      October 8, 2019 12:32 AM MDT