Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's HUMILIATING to have a prez so weak that he has to BEG foreign leaders to help him "win" elections. SECOND TIME AROUND too! YOU?

It's HUMILIATING to have a prez so weak that he has to BEG foreign leaders to help him "win" elections. SECOND TIME AROUND too! YOU?

Posted - October 6, 2019

Responses

Ya that must be pretty humiliating for you guys. It must of also been pretty embarrassing to watch the Finish President slap Trumps hand away when Trump tried to put his hand on the Finish Presidents thigh - the look on Trump's face was hilarious. Anyway I believe  if you can't win on your own merit then you don't deserve the win. Cheers! 
      October 6, 2019 10:06 AM MDT

I musta missed that Nanoose! DAM*! The girlyman weak sister steadfast jacka** is such a touchy feely slob. As if anyone WANTS to be touched by him. YUCK! Thank you for your reply. The chump is increasingly an obtuse pigman goose. This post was edited by RosieG at October 7, 2019 5:27 AM MDT
      October 7, 2019 5:26 AM MDT

I am afraid that's by no means the only humiliation!! The biggest humiliation worldwide is how STUPID Trump is.. it reflects horribly badly on the American people when the world sees a president who is barely literate either in terms of his spoken language or written/reading.. The man looks like an idiot.. and anyone who chooses someone who is clearly stupid, is sadly implicated by association.. 

And then there's the lying.. again.. to openly vote in someone who is a proven liar.. doesn't reflect well ... and to have a president who lies... it's really not a smart move!
      October 6, 2019 2:35 PM MDT

He is not just STUPID Addb. He is STOOPID DUMB as DUMB as they come in my opinion. And his prodon peeps ADORE him for it. The more STOOPID DUMB things he does/says the more they defend support love  protect cling unto him. That does not say much for them. He has conditioned them to accept lies and stoopid dumb so when they hear the truth and intelligence they automatically reject it. They know not what they do. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 7, 2019 5:34 AM MDT