Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The chump is clearly green with jealousy because Joe Biden had a great son Beau who served his country. He attacks Hunter. WHY?

The chump is clearly green with jealousy because Joe Biden had a great son Beau who served his country. He attacks Hunter. WHY?

Because look at his sons...Eric and donjohnjr. Seriously. Look at them. What have they done for their country? They are cut from the same money hungred hoor cloth their daddy dearest is. Nothing disguished about them so chump uses Hunter as a surrogate for his brother Beau.

Posted - October 6, 2019

Responses

• Where is Hunter Biden? Why is he not stepping up and clarifying the situation he created? He has nothing to hide, right? That's what daddy says. Methinks this fine excuse of a son is hiding behind daddy the same way he did while he was scarfing up the loot. Hey, if I really wanted to lower the boom on the sneaky little snit I would but I think that given the opportunity to rip off cash in those amounts, I'd probably do the same. But since I've never enjoyed the advantages of having a close relative in high places to cover my tracks, I'll have to say, tough luck Hunter ole boy. Hope the heat is never off your tail.
      October 6, 2019 2:10 PM MDT

He's not responding because it doesn't deserve dignifying with a response.. this is called good-manners, good breeding.. it's the same thing as being the better man... not stooping to the absolute lowest denominator..  

And talking of scarfing up the loot.. doesn't that exactly describe Donny and his band of inbreds?
      October 6, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 7, 2019 2:31 AM MDT

Hunter didn't create any situation---Trump is the one manufacturing the rhetoric. 

The New York Times reported in May that Joe Biden, while in office in 2016, threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless Ukraine reduced its corruption. Part of that demand called for removing the country's top prosecutor, Shokin, who was investigating the oligarch behind an energy company where Hunter Biden served on the board.

Shokin was accused by U.S. officials of ignoring corruption in his own office. The Ukrainian Parliament eventually voted him out.

But Yuriy Lutsenko, a former Ukraine prosecutor, told Bloomberg News Service in May that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden or Hunter Biden.
      October 6, 2019 3:53 PM MDT

You report the TRUTH tom but I doubt any prodon is remotely interested in THAT! They'd  much rather promulgate the LIES. It suits them to a T you see. SIGH. :)
      October 7, 2019 2:32 AM MDT

And you forgot to mention.. how his sons seem equally stupid and lacking in intelligence.. have you heard them speak!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree there!
      October 6, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

Ex Bush Aide Says ‘Bivalves’ Have More Self-Awareness Than Trump Kids (Erick & Don Jr.) On Shady Deals

They argue — without any evidence — that Joe Biden worked to block a corruption probe into an energy company whose board of directors included his son. Meanwhile, they profit from international operations stretching to as many as 30 nations still owned by their dad, the president.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/26/who-hunter-biden-joe-biden-son-ukraine-call/3773527002/

October 6, 2019 3:59 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 7, 2019 2:43 AM MDT

I have. Nothing memorable or positive in either of them anywhere. Same old monotonous spewing out of partisan TALKING POINT DRIVEL. Same as any other bobblehead toady sycophant. I think chump knows what they are and since he can't BRAG about them he has to diminish the sons of others. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      October 7, 2019 2:29 AM MDT

A few years ago I heard Don Jr. was involved in finding homes for orphaned Russian children or was that just fake news. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 7, 2019 2:29 AM MDT
      October 6, 2019 5:09 PM MDT

That was the FAKE story they invented to cover up the collusion conspiracy they were embroiled in with Russia. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday! :)
      October 7, 2019 2:30 AM MDT