Discussion » Questions » Politics » Who sold what to whom?

Who sold what to whom?

Bill Clinton sold America out to North Korea

• Democrats and the media said nothing

Harry Reid and his Son sold out Nevada and America to the Chinese

• Democrats & the media said nothing

Hillary Clinton & Robert Mueller sold America out to Russia in Uranium 1

• Democrats & the media said nothing

Joe Biden and his son sold America out to the Ukraine

• Democrats & the Media said nothing

Obama sold America out to Iran for a pallet $150 billion in cash

• Democrats said nothing

Hillary Clinton & Fusion GPS sold America out to Christopher Steele & the Ukraine to rig the 2016 election

• Democrats and the media said nothing

President Trump asks the president of the Ukraine to investigate corruption and election interference

• Democrats and the media lose their minds and demand impeachment.

Posted - October 7, 2019

Responses

Pelosi's son also has ties to Ukraine as well. 

Love your post. This post was edited by my2cents at October 17, 2019 6:48 PM MDT
      October 7, 2019 2:08 PM MDT

Pelosi's son didn't threaten Ukraine with keeping money she stole from the Military and Pelosi's son has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CRMINAL.  
      October 7, 2019 7:01 PM MDT

Of course not he does not have that power. 
    But he does have business over there. Adam Schiff also has ties to Ukrainian money. 

All these politicans with ties to this corrupt poor (literally) cpuntry. 

October 8, 2019 4:52 AM MDT

Yes.  Adolf Hitler took a crap every day.  So do I, therefore we are both the same person.

Please don't embarrass yourself by comparing ADOLPH to Schiff.    I'm embarrassed for Adolph to even compare HIM to Trump.    

October 17, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

Where exactly did I even mention Hilter????
      October 17, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

I KNEW you would pull that.   Cut it out.  I was calling TRUMP HITLER.  OKAY?

Are you that slow?  No.  You have no answer and you have to be a 2 year old.  
      October 17, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

Quote: Please don't embarrass yourself by comparing ADOLPH to Schiff. 

Again, I did not mention Hitler at all. You did. 
      October 17, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

I WAS CALLING TRUMP HITLER.  HOW ARE YOU UNABLE TO COMPREHEND THIS?????
    Are you well?  You need a nap.  

I'm going to talk to someone who can understand the English language.  
      October 17, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

We actually invited a guy from Ukraine to come to our annual Thanksgiving celebration a few years ago.  He came, and like everyone else, he had a great time. 

Then he left and went home. 

Turns out he really likes mince-meat pie, and we gave him some to take home with him.

Hmm---I hope that is relevant.

October 7, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

Mince meat pie is always relevant
      October 8, 2019 6:12 AM MDT

I tried it once.  It is all yours. :)
      October 8, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

• Hyperbolic
      October 7, 2019 2:10 PM MDT

(to who? to whom?)

(Son son)
      October 7, 2019 2:24 PM MDT

Hyperbolized partisan rhetoric. If the media truly said nothing, how did you hear about it? Ask yourself what inquiries Republicans pursued.  Is it.... None?

The POTUS has an FBI, CIA and a Dept of Justice to investigate charges of international corruption. Why not assign these matters to the agencies built and funded to handle them?
    Because grandstanding, deceit and deflection is Trump’s game, not due process. 

It is an abuse of the President’s Constitutional power to withhold aid to coerce a foreign govt official to dig up dirt on a political opponent. Period. If that indeed happened, a crime was committed. 
    Inquiry initiated, Trump devolves into a raving crybaby. 

It is a violation of law to “out“ a whistleblower. If that is indeed what Trump intends, he is violating the law.  

How hilariously hypocritical is it for Trump to accuse ANYONE of corruption? Or treason?
    Wow, #projecting. 

Try this on for rhetoric:
    Trump is selling out the US and subverting the Constitution for his own personal, political and financial gain. 
    And Republicans do nothing.

Trump is using tactics that his own State Dept would condemn in any other regime as an assault on Democracy. 
    And Republicans do nothing.

Both parties fail the people. This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 8, 2019 9:34 AM MDT
      October 7, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

This is going to get his rear impeached.  And this is going to END him for GOOD.  
      October 7, 2019 7:00 PM MDT

It surely is becoming fun to watch, in any case. 
    Poor little bully. 
      October 7, 2019 7:30 PM MDT

This post was edited by my2cents at October 17, 2019 6:49 PM MDT
      October 7, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

So your contention is all of these past misdeeds by Democrats offset wrongdoing by the current President? Or that no previous Republican was ever corrupt? 

What is your argument here? 

None of this clip you posted corroborates the biased generalizations you made in the Q. Care to elaborate?  This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 8, 2019 4:29 PM MDT
      October 8, 2019 4:10 PM MDT

There's a lot of corrupt Republicans, but Trump isn't one of them.

October 17, 2019 6:47 PM MDT

Fact is, Trump has changed parties at least five times. Is he really even a Republican? 

Let’s talk corruption. The nepotism. The installation of unqualified lackeys. The countless and documented false, misleading and contradictory claims. The noted obstruction of all manner of investigations and legislative process. The invocations of non-existent immunity, or overstating of Presidential powers. The misuse of office to aggrandize himself, his wealth and his family. All have been well-attested and are recurrent. 

Two words: Emoluments Clause

Yes, many others in both parties can be shown as guilty of these things as well. And they were all corrupt, too. But few of them were so discernibly inept; or as shameless. And none of those others are President right now.  

But you and yours wish to distract the narrative. But it isn’t working well enough. 
    Let’s be clear: Two wrongs, or fifty, by anyone else don’t cancel out the shortcomings of this President.
    What do you offer in rebuttal?

This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 17, 2019 8:54 PM MDT
      October 17, 2019 7:51 PM MDT

No.  No. You don't know. My 2 just told me.  Nancy Peolosi's SON has ties to Ukraine.    

Is there a site that is SANE?  IS there?  GET ME OTTA HERE.
      October 17, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

That is a poor person’s naive perception of international commerce. If I looked deep enough, I probably have some investment in my portfolio that has Ukrainian ties. It is not illegal, nor all that uncommon. 
      October 17, 2019 8:19 PM MDT

Who sold what to WHOM.  

Don't get it twisted.  Aiiit? 
      October 7, 2019 6:42 PM MDT

Yup, that's what I have. 
      October 7, 2019 6:57 PM MDT