Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Congrats to all you Dr. Frankensteins out there who conspired and colluded to create your monster. He is running AMOK unstoppable! Happy?

Congrats to all you Dr. Frankensteins out there who conspired and colluded to create your monster. He is running AMOK unstoppable! Happy?

Posted - October 8, 2019

Responses

I think that's an insult to Frankenstein's "monster".
    Considering it only sought revenge on it's abuser - it was a pretty normal "person".

Now I'm wondering if there is an alternate story, where Frankenstein treated his creation with fatherly love and devotion.
    EDIT: Oh, yeah, there IS.  Young Frankenstein.  lol This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at October 9, 2019 1:51 AM MDT
      October 8, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

Seriously Walt? You do know tha Frankenstein's MONSTER was fictional right? Insulting a fantasy?  Seriously? As for seeking revenge on an abuser how do you explain  the steadfast jacka** who seeks revenge on  EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM? Worst thing? THE steadfast jacka** MONSTER EXISTS and IS REAL AND NOT FANTASY FICTION imagination-based. So much as I enjoy your Devil's Advocate reaction it doesn't float. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. :)
      October 9, 2019 1:55 AM MDT