Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » No Deal Brexit is sparking fears of the Truckers Dogging It, aka how to kill the time while waiting.

No Deal Brexit is sparking fears of the Truckers Dogging It, aka how to kill the time while waiting.

Cabinet Ministers in the UK are concerned that increased delays will increase the incidences of Drivers Dogging It to kill the time.  to quote the unnamed minister:

“The main thing is whether they will turn up at the Channel ports with the right paperwork. But there are also dogging hotspots all over the place.” Dogging is the practice of having sex in public while other people watch, usually in lay-bys, car parks and wooded areas.

Ministers are reportedly worried that it will become commonplace amongst British truckers, rather than Europeans, as they wait in the long queues.  Do Europeans even do dogging?” the minister asked. “There is something deeply British about dogging.”

Ah the concerns regarding Brexit, nothing about food or medicine shortages.......

Posted - October 8, 2019

Responses

A bigger concern is that Britain may run out of toilet paper if there's no Brexit deal.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-toilet-roll-stockpiles-brexit-164504568.html
      October 8, 2019 1:44 PM MDT

That circus makes the States circus look like childs play
      October 8, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

Hard to believe two world powers have gotten so far down in the mud.
      October 9, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

Agreed, thats why I am an expat in Austria
      October 9, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

At this point, I don't blame you.
      October 9, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

Thank you for anything about Brexit.  What I know could not fill the head of a pin.  I am reading.  It's a start.

Those Brits.  Either they are Puritanical as hell or they are sluts.  There is no grey for them.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 9, 2019 8:40 AM MDT
      October 8, 2019 9:12 PM MDT

The UK is more complex than that.  Britain is only one of 4 pieces and their Parliamentary System is quite different than the US.  Thier World view is also quite different from yours - for some views you expressed you would be talking to Special Branch or Ostracized
      October 9, 2019 5:29 AM MDT