Discussion » Questions » Games » Have you ever had the suspicion that someone is asking whether or not you’ve been asking whether or not you’ve been asking about whether or

Have you ever had the suspicion that someone is asking whether or not you’ve been asking whether or not you’ve been asking about whether or

not he or she has been asking about you asking whether you or not you asked that you were suspicious of you asking if you had that suspicion? 

~

Posted - October 8, 2019

Responses

• Yes - I mean no.
      October 9, 2019 12:39 AM MDT

LoonLips to Jaimie: “If he’s been here, I certainly haven’t seen him. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen much of anything lately. Grrrrrrrr, danged hair.”

~
      October 9, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

• Hey - I do what I can.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 10, 2019 8:46 AM MDT
      October 9, 2019 7:59 AM MDT

Try non-parannoying drugs.
    You'll live a much more relaxed life.

I know that you know what I mean.  You know? 
      October 10, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

He is busy checking out a new product, a quick way to make sammiches.  He probably was looking for you to show him how to use the "machine" in the photo.  He is so darn cute when he is helpless.  (It's just a ruse to get you into his lair, be careful)

October 10, 2019 6:29 PM MDT

Shhhhhh, one of them might fall for it. 

~
      October 10, 2019 8:55 PM MDT

You are scandalous Randy D., so many women making you sammiches.  How do you do it?
      October 10, 2019 11:34 PM MDT

No, no, no, no, Sweetie!  You have me all wrong!  It’s all a big misunderstanding, some kind of misconception that people have of me; I’m not like that at all. Listen, we don’t have to talk about this here, it will be better if I cleared my calendar, drop by your place around eightish this evening and we can go over it. Maybe you can whip up some grilled cheese or chicken salad sandwiches so we can munch on something while we talk, ok?  You’re a dear, you truly are. See you tonight!

~

October 11, 2019 6:34 AM MDT

8 P.M. Yes, yes come on by, I'll be waiting, with some of your favorite foods to nibble on. 
    Oh, I'm so excited, well I need to go and slip into my cooking clothing and get ready for you.
    You called me "sweetie AND dear" OMG I am hyperventilating right now.  Did you hear that ladies?  Tonight he is mine, all mine.  YAY

If you see carbonproduct, don't tell her.  She gets around in that little space ship of hers.  She is jealous of me I think and I don't want her to try and mess up our evening. 

This post was edited by . at October 13, 2019 12:43 PM MDT
      October 11, 2019 4:22 PM MDT

Shhhhhhh, it’ll be our little secret, no one has to know.  (Remember; no mayo.)

~
      October 12, 2019 12:10 AM MDT

Cooking clothes?  I don't have a section in my wardrobe for such combinations.  Maybe I should start having one??
      October 13, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

It’s a Randy D Harem thing. You probably wouldn’t understand unless you’re a member, which Don won’t allow. (Grrrrrr.)

~
      October 13, 2019 1:00 PM MDT

I see you DID grab that picture of me making sammiches in your last photo.  You do know I'm an ocean water streaked, sun tanned, natural sandy blonde. I also have blue eyes, naturally.
    Your harem is filled with chosen brunettes.  I'm surprised you'd even include me in your taste treats of sammich-making beauties.

Don understands the lathering and lustrous desire you find in women.
    He also understands why you know drooling over me is allowed.  It is all "looky, looky."  No "touchy, touchy."

He consents you are both gentlemen and play a gentleman's game when it comes to your women.

What goes fair with you, goes fair with him.  He shares some of his pictures of YOUR WIFE.
    He agrees.  She is a BEAUTY.

October 13, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

Please thank Don for me, and I hope he enjoys the photo of my wife that you posted above. By the way, the last photo in my post, of the blonde wearing the red dress, that’s not you, it’s Deanna, and you may not have noticed that she’s in a wheelchair. This is you:

~
      October 13, 2019 2:26 PM MDT