Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Had we only known then what we know now would anything have been different? Would trump still have been "elected" president?

Had we only known then what we know now would anything have been different? Would trump still have been "elected" president?

Since he was anointed and appointed and installed by Russia to do its bidding I think not. Crystal ball notwithstanding millions think he be dat great good man. SIGH.

Posted - October 10, 2019

Responses

October 10, 2019 6:31 AM MDT

This shirt should keep you safe among those FINE people who drive cars into crowds and wear NAZI emblems and MAGA hats.  

Maybe I should get one and show up at the next rally.  Think I could get a clear shot?  
      October 10, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

Known what?  That whole Russian thing was used before the 2016 election to try and prevent him from being elected.  But did not work then. I would guess most of the people who did not care for Trump then still do not.  And rather goes without saying that many Dems have rather made laughingstocks of themselves in their hatred of him. Say what we want about Clinton she was much more practical than most of the people they've got today.  Trump had more experience with real life.  He understood that we are all not just sweetness and light.  
      October 10, 2019 8:35 AM MDT

`
    I never voted for this creep and neither did at least 3 million others who caused Hilary to win the popular vote.  He ain't gonna win no popular vote this time either.  The only chance he has is voter supression, which is illegal.    Even the GOP Gerrymandering (how do you guys sleep at night???) ain't gonna work this time.  If he should even make it to election time, (I doubt it) he cannot possibly win according to every poll imaginable.

He is toast.  And I cannot wait to see him burn to a crisp.
      October 10, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

Again NO gerrymandering involved in a Presidential or statewide election. Gerrymandering only applies to the House Seats and local races.

Polls....polls said he could not win last time, remember?  This post was edited by my2cents at October 10, 2019 8:54 AM MDT
      October 10, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

Oh really?  How do you EXPLAIN when I went to vote AGAINST BUSH, there was not ONE DEM POLL IN THE WHOLE CITY OF PHOENIX?  There were announcements of REPUBLICAN POLLS every few BLOCKS with arrows of where to go.  I had to drive around for HOURS to find ONE DEM VOTING BOOTH.

That is how it is done when you are stinking cowards.  I vote by mail now.  I know how much my vote really counts. NOT AT ALL.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 10, 2019 10:02 AM MDT
      October 10, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

Voting stations are not divided by party unless you are talking about a primary. 

And if they were in your area you should report it that is illegal. You should be assigned a voting station based on your physical address.

I have moved several times but always within the same district.  I have voted at a church, a high school, a VFW, currently vote at a different church.  In my home state, I voted at a church as well.  I know some voted at the schools.  Again, where you vote should be assigned by your address. This post was edited by my2cents at October 10, 2019 10:42 AM MDT
      October 10, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

I mail my vote in.  Why bother with RED HEADS?  They are all alike and I don't want to deal with them.  I don't have time.  I'm too busy yelling at you.  
      October 10, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

No, for real if that is the case in Phoenix then it should be reported. I would not even trust my vote to the mail. 

Yell away. I am probably keeping you stress down...LOL
      October 10, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

I stopped going to the booth after Bush.  I don't know what has been done as of late.  I know that this is as red as it gets around here.  God has a sense of humor putting me here.  But, here I am.  There seems to be more and more cracks in the wall though around here.  My neighbors on both sides  despise Trump and they are from Sara Palin land, Alaska.  And Anthem where I work?  Totally RED but I get some amazing voices from there on my table telling me what they are doing to fight against GOP politics.  

There is a little chink in the darkness letting in the light.  I'd ask you to pray, and I do.  Because God will do the right thing.  He always does.  
      October 10, 2019 12:57 PM MDT

I will.  

My husband's Aunt and Uncle started going to a new church say they felt lead to go there.  It is all conservatives. (They are as liberal as I am conservative)  They said they don't understand why they are there. Yes God has a sense of humor. He also likes to teach us things in ways we would not expect. 
      October 10, 2019 1:59 PM MDT

I don't understand why they are there and I AM SURE GOD DOES NOT EITHER.  I am not fond of the term "liberal" it means nothing to me.  It sounds wishy-washy and I am not wishy at all.  

There are certain inalienable rights that we ALL must follow and TRUMP has broken every ONE of them.  

I am an independent PROGRESSIVE.  Both parties are flawed but the GOP has turned into a facist regime that I want NOTHING further to do with ever again.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 10, 2019 2:21 PM MDT
      October 10, 2019 2:18 PM MDT

Well, perhaps they are the "salt of the earth" and are there to pour salt on all those conservative garden slugs.
      October 10, 2019 2:55 PM MDT

I find infinitely more reasons to laugh when listening to Republicans who try to defend him---unfortunately, it's a "gallows" laugh for our democracy.
      October 10, 2019 2:58 PM MDT

:(:(:(  I agree. That's my gallows humor unhappy face.
      October 11, 2019 1:53 AM MDT

He would not have had a prayer.  

Hilary would have done things differently for starters.  So would Bernie. 

Could they have handled the Russian hackers?  Hilary WON the popular vote. YES we could have. 

Could we handle the GERRYMANDERING?  I highly doubt it.  That was the killer.  And these FAKE RED MAPS that show that the whole country is REPUBLICAN?  Oh sure. Sure.  If those maps were real THIS ALREADY WOULD BE RUSSIA. 

I don't know what will happen in 20/20 but I do know this.  If the elections were held any day of the year, from 2016 to TODAY and they were FAIR?  He NEVER would have made it.  Even he was surprised he won.   There is NO way this incompetent PIG would have won any election ever.

There are more artists drawings of TRUMP as a moron than there are of Jesus Christ on the cross.

No president ever has been depicted by so many in such an insulting way.  Statues of hate of him have been erected.  Pinatas are sold by the thousands.  Artists have drawn Pulizer Prize drawings like MIND IF I PLAY THROUGH?   (the Canadian artists who did that lost his job,  but so what?  He is famous and will get hired anywhere there are haters of TRUMP.  

Here is the latest VERY accurate depiction of how I see Trump in my mind.

This should make you uncomfortable... *** AND IT DOES. :( ***

Your Pinterest Likes

Save
    Uploaded by Plum Street Chili

4 comments

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 11, 2019 1:54 AM MDT
      October 10, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

Again NO gerrymandering involved in a Presidential or statewide election. Gerrymandering only applies to the House Seats and local races.

Polls....polls said he could not win last time, remember?

The maps are real...this by county. Associated Press tally of the actual ratio pegged it at 2,626 (Trump) to 487 (Hillary)

This the Congressional District map:

I think all the Districts should be redrawn.  Start as the corner and draw a straight line or a square until you meet the population requirement.   All of those crooked lines are crooked to grab a few voters here and leave few voters there.   It is a game. And there should be an computer program that could do it easily with population data. This post was edited by my2cents at October 10, 2019 9:41 AM MDT
      October 10, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

Hillary won the popular vote and the nation lost due to the electoral college vote. What with internet hacking and rampant infiltrating by foreigners and all the gullibles who swallow whole the fake conspiracy theories out there I don't know if anything would have changed. The Gullibles are adamantly proud and cling to their big dumb. They will never give it up. Thank you for your reply.
      October 11, 2019 2:01 AM MDT