Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Yoyoboy lost in court today bigly. He lost cases about his ego wall, immigration and his taxes. Has the tide turned? Is he over?

Yoyoboy lost in court today bigly. He lost cases about his ego wall, immigration and his taxes. Has the tide turned? Is he over?

Posted - October 12, 2019

Responses

That is what SCOTUS is for....
      October 12, 2019 8:01 AM MDT

Be careful about impeaching Trump - even though he clearly deserves it.
    He is a bumbling idiot of a narcissistic psychopath, but the vice-president is highly competent and would only end up better placed to win the next election.
    If Trump runs for election, the Reps are more likely to lose and Dems win.
      October 12, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

As long as the Republican base remains around 90% approval of President Trump job performance....he will be reelected.  And the lowest he has been is 84%.....impeachment will galvanize support. Pelosi knows this and one the reasons she will not hold the vote right now.
      October 12, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply bw. What causes you to think that the veep is "highly competent"? By comparison to trump a maggot is highly competent. Seriously pence seems like a bobblehead cipher to me. Always looking at trump adoringly quietly. I read that when the video/audio tape came out with the trump saying you could grab women by their private parts and "they let you" that pence and his wife were very shaken and considering removing themselves from trump completely. They are allegedly very religious and found that trump was quite disgusting and despicable. But they hung in. So that means even though trump disgusts them and they think he is a despicable man pence decided to bury his morals ethics integrity and RELIGION it seems to me and go along for the ride. That does not speak well for him in my opinion. You may be right of course. Anything is possible. We shall see.  Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 13, 2019 2:12 AM MDT
      October 13, 2019 2:11 AM MDT

I wasn't implying that I like Pence.
    I dislike the majority of Republican values and policies and therefore couldn't think well of any Republican politician.
    But some are definitely worse than others - in all persuasions.
    I don't perceive Pence as loyal to Trump, just much smarter, more able to manoeuvre his position and wait for his chance to become POTUS - in this, so far, he has proved highly competent. That makes him quite a dangerous man.
      October 16, 2019 5:45 PM MDT

I wasn't implying that I like Pence.
    I dislike the majority of Republican values and policies and therefore couldn't think well of any Republican politician.
    But some are definitely worse than others - in all persuasions.
    I don't perceive Pence as loyal to Trump, just much smarter, more able to manoeuvre his position and wait for his chance to become POTUS - in this, so far, he has proved highly competent. That makes him quite a dangerous man.
      October 16, 2019 5:45 PM MDT

He is a loser tool and stupider than a rock.  I will be happy to educate you on this subject, should you ever feel the need and I certainly understand it if you have much better things to do.  He is AWFUL.  He stands for things that are just for show and they are about the SACRED. You don't screw with the sacred in my world.  Pence is using GOD and his zealot eyes looking at Trump and you can see a man who doesn't even know what a soul is, much less that he sold it.  

I'll tell you more than just rants. He is a horrid man.  And a smug, self-righteous ladder-climber.

On the Abortion Issue, Pence Leads the Way

ImageVice President Mike Pence this week made a rare endorsement of a Supreme Court decision involving an Indiana abortion law.
    Vice President Mike Pence this week made a rare endorsement of a Supreme Court decision involving an Indiana abortion law.CreditCreditErin Schaff/The New York Times
    • May 30, 2019
    •  

WASHINGTON — Vice President Mike Pence has been a metronome of consistency in providing dutiful affirmation for President Trump. He nods approvingly. He claps enthusiastically. He defends vigorously.

So it was highly unusual when Mr. Pence broke with form this week, actually getting out front of the president and praising a concurring opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas in a case in which the Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal seeking to reinstate an Indiana law banning abortions sought solely because of the sex or disability of a fetus.

The case involved a law that Mr. Pence had signed as governor, but he was uncharacteristically outspoken.

“Today, Justice Thomas wrote: SCOTUS has been zealous in the past in barring discrimination based on sex, race, & disability,” he said, taking to the president’s preferred medium, Twitter. “Hopeful someday soon SCOTUS will recognize the same protections for the unborn when they rule on future appeals of pro-life legislation.”

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 16, 2019 5:56 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 5:52 PM MDT

'Smug, self-righteous ladder-climber' I can easily believe.

My idea of intelligent is someone is good at solving problems. 

Of competence, that a person is good at the thing they set out to do.

Just because we dislike a person's values doesn't necessarily mean they are stupid. Trump is stupid in many ways, but he's also sly, devious and Machiavellian. He makes a big show of wearing his every thought and reaction in the open, but he could not have got where he is without some heavy-duty manouvering behind the scenes.
    I think Pence is the same but far less overt about it.
    No doubt he is sincerely against abortion, but his choice to go public about it just now is a tactic to shore up his support from the conservative right. If Trump gets impeached, Pence will be the one to stand for POTUS at the next elections. If Trump stays and runs for a second term, I think the Republicans are far more likely to lose office.

The Dems need to get going. That have good candidates, but actually they need better ones.
    And they need to work harder on their campaigns for the reasons why a Dem govt would be better for America.

This post was edited by inky at October 16, 2019 6:25 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 6:20 PM MDT

October 12, 2019 10:48 PM MDT

ARRGGHH! Thank you for the link and Happy Monday.
      October 14, 2019 2:17 AM MDT

No, Rosie. He is NEVER over.  I cannot believe this new one. Supposedly he is not in deep doo doo over Ukraine because HIS INTENT has to be proved.  In other words, he can sleeze out of it if his attorneys can prove he thought Ukraine was corrupt and he withheld the money for that reason.  HIS INTENT was to protect America and look out for the welfare of the MONEY that belongs to AMERICANS.

That is what they want him to do, supposedly.  They want him to own up to the whole thing and say that he did it to protect AMERICA.  

I'm gonna vomit.   If you look up TRUMP PIG GALLERY on google, you will find a bevy of artists who have contributed drawings like the one below.  I cannot thank them enough.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2019 2:18 AM MDT
      October 12, 2019 10:57 PM MDT

He wanted dirt on Biden/Biden's son and mentioned that name. I cannot see for the life of me how any sane logical honorable reputable lawyer could use the bullsh** they're trying to get people to buy. They should all be disbarred. Now on the outside chance that those with power actually buy that crap then I will know for sure that America is CURSED and the devil is taking over and having his/her/its way with us. There is no other possibility. So we hang in. Thank you for the lipsticked pig. It's still a pig but now it looks like a hoor. Happy Monday Sharon! :)
      October 14, 2019 2:21 AM MDT