Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is shocking how bad trump is at people picking. Dozens and dozens come and go like the ebb and flow of the ocean. Inexorable. Deplorable?

It is shocking how bad trump is at people picking. Dozens and dozens come and go like the ebb and flow of the ocean. Inexorable. Deplorable?

He is an odd people picker and picks odd people. Odds.

You'd think the odds would be that among the legion of defective people he picks among them would be a couple who were really the BEST VERY GOOD WONDERFUL GREAT. Well I guess perhaps there were but the trump in all his stupid dumb ignorance got rid of the good ones. They didn't kiss his butt sufficiently. He does love to have his butt kissed figuratively. Literally I cannot say and I surely do not want to know.

Posted - October 13, 2019

Responses

You try so hard to divert the attention from the criminal activity in your party.  

It's really cute :)
      October 13, 2019 4:22 AM MDT

There is no diversion involved here---Trump's criminality so fills the current American screen that one would need picture in picture to see anything else.
      October 13, 2019 8:05 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 14, 2019 2:28 AM MDT

You really believe what you write, right? You really buy that party line hook line and sinker. You really really really do. Different strokes..it takes all kinds...when life hands you a lemon make lemonade. A stitch in time saves nine. No man is an island entire of itself. Never send to know for whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee.. Do unto others are you would have others do unto you. Love thy neighbor as thyself. Remember what you do to the least of mine you do to me. Thou shalt not lie is not a commandment but it should be. When you are in trouble and you don't know what to do give a little whistle. Give a little whistle. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thy. This post was edited by RosieG at October 14, 2019 2:28 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 2:27 AM MDT