Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » I need a good back massage. How do I prevent Shar from doing any funny stuff while I'm laying on the table?

I need a good back massage. How do I prevent Shar from doing any funny stuff while I'm laying on the table?

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

Go and get a large "Trump 2020" tattoo on your back. 

Let us know what happens... if you survive. 
      October 14, 2019 7:28 AM MDT

I have a lady who is an Evangelical TRUMP lover.  She and I have an agreement.  We LOVE each other. I love her.  But.  We don't talk about politics.  It is like the elephant in the room,  but we both really like one another.  I think we both have taken the stand that the other person is nuts and we just don't discuss anything.

You cannot BELIEVE what the session was like the first time we brought this up.  I thought I was gong to get fired. But everyone KNOWS her and what she is like, so I think they would take my side. She is very difficult and no one else will work on her. LOL 
      October 14, 2019 8:58 AM MDT

I can understand and relate to such an agreement! 

There are a few people who I've had to come out and say "I'm never going to agree with you about this. Continuing to try to persuade me to see things your way is going to damage our relationship, so let's please not talk about it". 

It's a testimony to your level of professionalism that you can work on her. Kudos!
      October 20, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

Why? Is she a stand-up comedienne?  Does she tell one liners without stopping?
    I hate that when it happens. 
      October 14, 2019 7:51 AM MDT

• No, but I hear she's an aggressive cougar with an insatiable appetite.
      October 14, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

For money.  

I need to have this house paid off SOON.  No happy endings though.  Sorry.l  No can do.   (and I happen to be hilarious) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 17, 2019 2:17 PM MDT
      October 14, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

There you go jumping to conclusions about a subject again.  You don't know me, you don't know what I do or HOW I do my work,  and you have an opinion.  AGAIN.  I DO NOT CRACK JOKES, except to put someone at ease.

This is a serious session and I am getting serious money.  This is a person's body I am working on, they need to leave in a better state than when they came in.  I take that seriously.  It is my life's work.  I don't treat my job like TRUMP treats his.  I care and I don't put myself over my client.

OKAY????? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2019 9:49 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

Seriously?  
    Don't tell her you know anything about answerMug.
    Bring in a mix of her favorite music so she doesn't have to keep hearing the same tape they play over and over at her spa.
    If you really want to get on her good side, stay out of politic talk and in with herbal, natural foods and medicine.

The best and final advice I have for you is keep your mouth shut.  Smile and nod, relax and enjoy.

I hear she's the best!
      October 14, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

Could you IMAGINE having to get on a table to relax and follow rules?  NO. I am not like that at all. I am very easy going because I know what it is like to be vulnerable and naked with a stranger staring at you.  LOL 

Yes, you are under a sheet, but STILL.  
      October 14, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

• I'm not interested in that femdom stuff .  I just want a spine readjustment.
      October 14, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

Go to a chiropractor.  I don't have a magic wand you know.   I can't operate on you.  I can deep tissue your back.  I can work your back, but you probably need a chiropractor and a massage.  
      October 15, 2019 1:28 AM MDT

I hurt my back falling off a pyramid, so I went to a  Cairopractor. I paid him way too much, Egypt me.
      October 15, 2019 3:34 AM MDT

Alexandria, I’ll take ‘Sun Puns’ for $1600, please. 

How did you get your camel to climb to the top of that pyramid?
    ~
      October 15, 2019 5:00 AM MDT

I never thought of that ;) following the rules, that is.;)
    The professional massages I have experienced have been just that. 
    I just thought it was really cool to have a person who knew about all those parts under my skin and why my shoulder hurts and how to alleviate the pain. 
    Other times, I've had them given as gifts.  Those are the massages that are the most relaxing.  You know you are in there to be pampered and feel that way. It's like being the best wizardress, ever, for an hour! :) :) 
    I've never had a problem being naked in public with strangers and especially in a professional and safe enviornment as I'm sure your area is.  
    I highly recommend a full-on spa day to pamper yourself or give as a gift to someone who needs it.
    The whole experience is worth every dollar.
    One of the many reasons I admire, you Sharon.  You bring beauty and a feeling of peace and balance to many who never would know it without your knowledge of the human body, finesse, and hands.
    :) :)
      October 14, 2019 11:57 PM MDT

It really is a great gift. Very thoughtful.  I am like you, I don't think of that kind of thing, but people do.  All the time. I tell them to take their clothes off and they leave their underpants on.  WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?   LOL
      October 15, 2019 1:31 AM MDT

I echo that.
      October 16, 2019 7:28 PM MDT

DO NOT CALL ME SHAR.  I hate that name.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2019 7:03 PM MDT
      October 14, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

•   October 14, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

My boss in Chicago, for no reason at all started calling me that.  It stuck.  I think that girl is someone famous.

Yes, the Sharona — Sharona Alperin. Lead singer Doug Fieger was dating the teenager when he penned the lyrics. "The song was written from the perspective of a 14-year-old boy.Jun 3, 2019

I guess not.  I was thinking of someone else.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2019 11:59 PM MDT
      October 14, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

She’s the utmost of professionalism, and besides, she’s not interested in that kind of thing anyway. She’s there for one reason and one reason only.

(P. S. Don’t call her Shar; she hates that.)

~
      October 14, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

1.  I don't shake hands with client.
    2.  I hardly ever lift a limb.  
    3. WHAT is SHE supposed to be doing, putting suntain lotion on the guy?

THIS is more like it.....

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 17, 2019 2:13 PM MDT
      October 15, 2019 1:15 AM MDT

Sam, if you want a straight remedial massage Sharona is the right kind of masseur for you.
    She's passionately devoted to healing therapies, she's a devotee of her spiritual path, and if she's funny it's humour, not hanky-panky.
      October 16, 2019 7:26 PM MDT

:) :)!
      October 17, 2019 2:13 PM MDT