Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's a perfectly plausible WHAT IF based on king trump's track record so far. WHAT IF...?

Here's a perfectly plausible WHAT IF based on king trump's track record so far. WHAT IF...?

Putin wants to invade a country and asks trump to deploy American troops to fight side-by-side with Russia?

Would you approve of doing that or not? Why?

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

YES. YES HE WOULD.  ONLY if it were to his advantage and kept him out of jail.  If he thought he would get caught, he STILL might do it.  HE IS THAT STUPID.

King Trump This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 15, 2019 4:23 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

I believe trump does whatever Putin orders/commands/requests/tells him to do. No line beyond which he would not go to please his puppetmaster. We do not know how dirt or the nature of what Putin has on trump. It must be despicable and ugly.Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic. I was going to use an adjective but Honestly I can't settle on one that it justice. Use your imagination! Gawd he is UGLY.
      October 15, 2019 4:26 AM MDT

I hope we are both ALIVE to find out the truth.  By the time everything is exposed, it might take another century.

October 15, 2019 8:32 AM MDT

I can't picture any situation where that would happen.
    As far as I know, the only time it has happened ... was the First Gulf War (kicking Iraq out of Kuwait).
    I don't think Russian military forces were involved, though.  
    Mainly because our systems are incompatible.

So, yeah ... if Russia did something similar and asked for us to help, it would probably be the same thing.
    Incompatible systems - so I wouldn't support troops fighting side-by-side.

btw - Incompatible systems is one reason we don't want Turkey to manufacture parts for our NATO planes, while also having Russian air-defense technology. 
      October 14, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

Here's where my ignorance shows Walt and so I need your help to understand what you mean. What do you mean the systems are incompatible? Soldiers are armed and ready to kill and do when they can. What other system is there when you are at war? Apologies for my dumb.Thank you for your reply. It's what you tell me next that will be helpful. Thanking you in advance I remain YOS! :)
      October 15, 2019 4:28 AM MDT

First, of course, there's the basic language barrier.
    Most Russian troops don't speak English - and most American troops don't speak Russian.
    Add that to the fact that they have never trained together - and it makes it unwise (at the least) to field them together.

There are computer systems on the battlefield - one purpose of which is to reduce "friendly fire" incidents.
    Helicopters, tanks, bombers, fighters, ships ... all have computers to tell them where friendly forces are.
    Part of that system is portable units carried by soldiers.
    So if the systems aren't compatible, you increase the chances of "friendly fire".

Another technology is basic radio communications.
    If the radios aren't capable of operating on the same frequency and encryption - units can't communicate and coordinate actions. This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at October 15, 2019 9:27 AM MDT
      October 15, 2019 7:02 AM MDT

GADZOOKS Walt! I had no idea about any of that! Thanks for filling in the blanks about what you alluded to. War isn't as easy as I thought if odd countries  speaking different languages combine to fight a common enemy. Appreciate that you were kind enough to take the time to detail what you meant :).
      October 15, 2019 7:14 AM MDT

I'ts already HAPPENING.  
      October 15, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAD TO PULL OUT of SYRIA? 
      October 15, 2019 8:34 AM MDT