Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THOSE WHO WILL CHEAT WITH YOU WILL CHEAT ON YOU. Common sense logic will tell you that. Are you uncommonly nonsensical?

THOSE WHO WILL CHEAT WITH YOU WILL CHEAT ON YOU. Common sense logic will tell you that. Are you uncommonly nonsensical?

Don't be surprised if your husband cheats on you. If he cheated with you on his former wife  don't get the cockamamie idea that you are special and he won't cheat on you. He will. Guaranteed.

No I don't speak from experience. Just a a few acquaintances who experienced it. That's as close as I ever wanna get.

Posted - October 14, 2019

Responses

Crooks get in bed with each other for ONE reason ONLY.  Because they NEED the other crook(s).   Otherwise, they would not be around at all.  If I need you and I am a crook and something goes wrong?  I don't NEED you any more.  And since we are both in this together, betting we won't get punished, when we DO, it is everyone for himself.  

There is no love lost.  The love is the NEED and the GREED not the person. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 15, 2019 2:57 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

Once a liar always a liar. Once a cheater always a cheater. Past performance predicts future behavior. Thank you for you reply Sharon and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 15, 2019 2:57 AM MDT

But cheating is not based on common sense but rather desire for the possible good for us which might come from it.  
      October 14, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

OH MY GOD.  DID YOU JUST REALLY SAY THAT?

I can just see a JUDGE hearing that from your mouth   YOU DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER try that nonsense in a court of LAW.  I can see you are confused by what you see the GOP do on TV. THEY ARE NOT DOING LEGAL ACTIONS.
     ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY LAWLESS LADY?  Who determines what is BEST if there are no rules and the GOOD you think you are doing by breaking the law is OKAY?  How do we operate a society based on what you think is for the greater good?  ARE YOU JUDGE JURY AND GOD?   SURE, I will just open my MOUTH and tell people to HACK Hilary and that is OKAY?  Because it will HELP?  And let's see, we can ask Ukraine to lie and help TRUMP get re-elected?  Because YOU want DONALD TRUMP to be President?  I cannot explain to you how fast you would be thrown out of any law school in America with that reply.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 15, 2019 5:22 PM MDT
      October 14, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

I think you are talking politics and OG is talking personal life actions. 
      October 14, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

Yes I guess to most people everything on this site must be about politics. 
      October 15, 2019 5:21 PM MDT

Read the question. READ YOUR ANSWER that I answered.  HOW DO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN IN YOUR HEAD.  You are here to answer the question and I'm sorry politics has ZERO to do with it.  Make some sense.  What IS it?  Are you cheating?  Then you are WRONG okay:  No politics. If you want to set an example?  SET ONE. I fail to see where you can defend cheating for the greater good.  
      October 15, 2019 5:38 PM MDT

Goodness is absolutely everything to you about politics?  My "cheating" never ended up in court let alone any law school, and never had anything to do with the GOP.  Guess you must never have cheated.  Ever. 
      October 15, 2019 5:26 PM MDT

How can good possibly be the result of betrayal og? Seriously. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. So of course I shall have to ask that question.
      October 15, 2019 2:53 AM MDT

That's what I've told my friend, a couple times ... when her new "boyfriends" had a history of cheating.

And, like many of those women who write letters to death-row inmates, she would always claim she could "make him a better person".
    To which I replied:  "If they become a better person, won't they regret cheating and go back to their baby-momma?"

But of course, like the stereotype leopard who doesn't change spots - the guys don't stop cheating, and soon she is complaining about being cheated on.

To which I tell her:  Shut the F**k up!  You wouldn't listen to anyone telling you better, so live with your stupid choices.

This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at October 15, 2019 2:54 AM MDT
      October 14, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

Exactamundo Walt! Once a cheater always a cheater. Once a liar always a liar. You don't change spots. You can try to paint over them so's no one will notice but beneath the surface shine is an asinine betrayer. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. People tune out what they don't want to hear.
      October 15, 2019 2:56 AM MDT