Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump is refusing to co-operate with Congress. What do they do when he says NO? Throw his rear in jail? What do they do?

Trump is refusing to co-operate with Congress. What do they do when he says NO? Throw his rear in jail? What do they do?

Posted - October 15, 2019

Responses

I don't know, either.

And I also keep wondering if, like he keeps endlessly saying, that he is so innocent, why does he not just then open his arms wide, and say, "Here is all the information that you have requested. Interview anyone and everyone. You'll find nothing wrong because I'm innocent of any and all accusations."
    And I wonder why he does not encourage all of his staff/administration/etc to do the same -- if he (and "his" people) is/are innocent of everything, like I keep hearing him say (and many people living around me keep saying) then there is nothing to hide. 

Yet, I keep hearing some people around me say that he IS cooperating. I guess I need to look up again the definition of the word "cooperate."

I digress -- to answer your question again - - "I don't know."

:)

October 15, 2019 7:54 PM MDT

Remember the saying May you live in interesting times?  

This is not boring and I want to remember what bored feels like.  

That violent video Trump's base made?  That is just an inkling of what is going to happen when they lock him up.  
      October 15, 2019 8:02 PM MDT

Yeah, my mind and thinking patterns would do well to maybe try "boredom."
    :)
      October 15, 2019 8:08 PM MDT

You have a beautiful mind.  It just needs to rest once in a while and let the soul take over.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 16, 2019 8:21 PM MDT
      October 15, 2019 9:15 PM MDT

Yes, that sounds very correct to me. Thanks for posting this video.
    I would do well to listen -- I may very well do just that.
    I bought a book by him because you've mentioned him before. Interesting - I think I may have lost the book. Or, at least, I don't think I read it all.
      October 16, 2019 8:23 PM MDT

He can't say no because he already said yes. Yesterday in one of his twitter rants about how well he is doing he ended the tweet with INPEACH THE PRESEDENT. I figure this impeachment thing is at the point were it doesn't matter if he cooperates and all he will do is add more and more articles of impeachment  against himself. Cheers! 
      October 15, 2019 9:05 PM MDT

This ethicless monster is just stacking up charges and everyone keeps counting.  WHY IS HE STILL SITTING IN THAT CHAIR?
      October 15, 2019 9:12 PM MDT

Maybe he is still siting in that chair because they haven't  finished the extra heavy duty ramp they will need when they remove Trump  from office and wheel him out of the WH. For 2 years I have been waiting for the day they get rid of Trump and I think that day is almost here plus its looking more and more like when Trump is removed he will be heading for a military prison. Not sure about this part but if Trump does get sent to a military prison after he is removed from office he won't get one last ride on Air Force 2  he will be picked up by a military truck and hopefully it will have a siren that sounds like a baby crying -  WHA WHA WHA    Cheers!
      October 15, 2019 9:59 PM MDT

Congress has no constitutional basis for their inquiry.  An impeachment inquiry cannot begin until the House votes to begin such inquiry.  Pelosi has not called for a vote.  Trump has said that until the House legitimates its inquiry he will ignore requests.  The President is correct.
      October 16, 2019 1:00 AM MDT

\
    You are WRONG.   He has said over and over he is NOT cooperating with any of this.  THE PRESIDENT seat has been vacant since Obama left.  There is no President. Just a dotard liar.  HE SAID HE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH ANY OF IT.  HELLO?

The inquiry is as OFFICIAL as the impeachment.  Congress is subpoenaing people and the White House is forbidding them to testify.  YOU KNOW THIS.  

THEY ARE STONEWALLING and hiding evidence.  Just like President Nixon.  Remember Nixon?  Did the same thing.  And his butt was gone.  

Trump will not serve out his first term.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 16, 2019 12:18 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

A formal House vote is not a step that is required by the Constitution to begin an impeachment inquiry, although previous inquiries have started with such a vote.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/impeachment-nancy-pelosi-rebuffs-calls-for-full-house-vote-on-authorizing-trump-impeachment-inquiry-news-conference/

October 16, 2019 11:15 PM MDT

Perhaps the same thing he does when congress chooses not to cooperate with him. 
      October 16, 2019 8:28 PM MDT