Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Could you love a prostitute ?

Could you love a prostitute ?

I think we can. I once loved a woman who may have fit such slur. 

Posted - October 16, 2019

Responses

Absolutely! Just like I could and do love a carpenter and a corporate lawyer.  

There are many facets to a human to love about them.
    There are many reasons and emotions that help create the feeling of  love.

October 16, 2019 7:58 AM MDT

My gal friend was a prostitute for about 25 years.  She doesn't consider the term a slur because that was her line of work. 'Sex trade worker' I guess is the politically correct term.
      October 16, 2019 9:13 AM MDT

Good for her.  Be proud of who you are.  Don't place judgement on someone just because you don't think it's worthy for money.
    I chose to sleep with one guy every night and I don't do it for money.  Does that make me better than someone who does do it for money?  I say No.  It makes me a lousy business magician!!  ;) ;)  I like the fact you didn't judge your friend. :) :)
      October 16, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

A turn on prostitution for the good is the fact it is the one of the oldest and most profitable businesses in the world.

October 16, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

Sure I could but of course, she would have to have left that life behind long ago. Plus, a few other criteria.

1. Have all of her teeth
    2. Physically and mentally healthy
    3. A non-Smoker
    4. Physically pleasing.

From the footage I've seen in my own town, many if not all of these prostitutes lack all of these qualities.
      October 16, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

What is the ratio of the criteria? 2 out of 4? 3 out of 4? 1 out of 4?  All of the above?
    Cleanliness is a given, right?
      October 16, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

All of the above. Either you are all of these things or you are not. I never really cared about a person's past. Just as long as it remains in their past. This post was edited by Zack at October 16, 2019 9:41 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

Ahhhhhh.  Thank you for clarifying.  You drive a hard bargain. ;) :)
    What do you think her criteria might be for you??
      October 16, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

I'm sure if she came up with any list, I'd fulfill any and all her desires......................probably.
      October 16, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

;) ;) Ahhhhh.  I see.  I like your confidence and am glad to see your hesistiancy.
    She also may have look and physical desires.
    Just because you have money and she a professional trait you might desire, doesn't mean you hold all the cards.
    She is human and does have some restrictions, I'm sure.

October 16, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I'm pretty sure you would fulfill all of many people's desires. 
    Maybe she likes a smoker.  Is that a deal breaker?
      October 16, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

Yup!! Being a smoker is a definite deal-breaker.
      October 16, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

What about a vapor??
      October 16, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

From the evidence I've heard, that's killing a person faster than regular cigarettes. The one thing I have to draw the line is not making a person make me watch them slowly kill themselves with a cig, vaporing or anything else along those lines.
      October 16, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

What if she ... like many people ... have teeth removed due to health reasons?  (EG: Having "wisdom" teeth removed)
      October 16, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

Everything about her attracts me; personality,  temperament,  physical appearance -I cannot resist her whatever about her past or present. Not in love really er maybe we are I don't know!  Been a good friendship for about 8 years now. I am almost 30 years older than she.

Oops this was meant to be a reply to Merlin. This post was edited by Kittigate at October 20, 2019 1:17 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

Let your imagination roll!  I don't think age should have anything to do with it.
    If you both have many appreciations and common grounds, a petty thing such a Earthly age has nothing to do with it.

Please remember.  Man made time.  Your soul is timeless. This post was edited by Merlin at October 20, 2019 1:17 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

No.  I'm not into women.
      October 16, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

What about sugar daddies ? 
      October 16, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

I could love a wealthy man, but not for his money.  I have always had goo jobs and earned my own living.  Don't need someone to take care of me.
      October 16, 2019 2:27 PM MDT

You can choose to love anyone---love is an act of the will and the second of the two commandments.

Love involves care for; respect for; responsibility toward (the ability to respond to); and knowledge of the person you choose to love.

As for "romantic love"---that would depend on the two individuals involved in the dyad. This post was edited by tom jackson at October 20, 2019 1:18 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

yea... we can for sure 'love' a prostitute, but i was talking romantic love.... 

I think you can. love her beyond sex
      October 16, 2019 1:25 PM MDT

• That's the biggest mistake a pimp can make.  Trying to make a hoe into a housewife.
      October 16, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

It's not an issue for me because I'm married.

I could never afford a prostitute, but I would have been curious about how satisfying a male prostitute could be.

I have talked with former prostitutes about their work.
    It's unlikely and unusual that a client becomes a life partner - though very rarely it does happen.
    One problem is that the prostitute does not regard sex as an intimate act - for him or her it really is work, not pleasure. 
    The apparent pleasure displayed is a pretence, a necessary requirement of the job.
    There are protocols for preventing intimacy, pay first, no kissing on the lips, allotted time predetermined, not knowing the sex worker's real name or address, etc.
    If I was a male prostitute's client, I couldn't imagine falling in love under those conditions.

For me, sex is only a part of love. It's who the person is that matters most.
    If I had my life over again, I'd want someone who was highly intelligent, creative, honest, responsible and empathic.
    I'd work proactively to find and get to know that person.

Maybe it's a prejudice of mine based on lack of experience,
    but I tend to think prostitutes can't be very bright -
    otherwise, they'd have a job that earns them much better wages
    and involves far fewer serious risks.

This post was edited by inky at October 17, 2019 11:50 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 5:39 PM MDT