Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Something's happenin here. What it is is very queer. I just listened to 10 minutes straight of trump and didn't get angry. Am I numb/dead?

Something's happenin here. What it is is very queer. I just listened to 10 minutes straight of trump and didn't get angry. Am I numb/dead?

Anything remotely like that happen to you too? No anger. No revulsion. No nuttin' SAME OLD trump. Diffrunt old me. Have I reached my limit of trump revulsion disgust? Everything from now on will be smooth sailing? Or it an anomaly?

Do YOU have a limit? If so didja reach it yet or still goin'?

Posted - October 16, 2019

Responses

Maybe you are getting numb so I suggest you take 10 minutes and re familiarize  yourself  with what Trump has done to children at the border. Cheers! 
      October 16, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

The trump no longer seems "real" to me Nanoose. He is the ultimate fiction of someone's imagination like a Stephen King. Bizarre EVIL to be sure but so "out there" it cannot possibly be real. So we are all caught in a nightmare from which we will awaken and think "boy was that ever a downer dumb dream" and then we move on and live our real lives in the real world and leave everything trump behind in the fantasy only he thinks is real. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 16, 2019 11:59 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 11:58 AM MDT

Do you mind if he plays through? 
      October 16, 2019 5:32 PM MDT

After a while stupidity reaches a saturation point.  A point when stupidity is so overwhelming that the mind shuts it out as illusion (nothing can be that stupid). This post was edited by Shuhak at October 16, 2019 5:35 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

• If you watch the Democrat Fantasy Land Theatre (So called debates and I know you do), you begin to understand that Trump is a breath of fresh air after all. While we're on the subject, will somebody please tell these pea brained wannebe presidents that a debate is a philosophical exchange with a defense of positions and not a "me too" contest. But I'm not complaining, they're morale builders of the highest order that keep us focused on the mission at hand.
      October 16, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

Why don’t YOU tell them, tough guy? 
      October 16, 2019 4:28 PM MDT

I don't watch debates.  I watch people. We have some fine-a$$ candidates that will wipe the floor with Donald.  He won't debate.  He is a coward.

He stands with his base at rallies and shouts what he wants them to say and he says what they want to hear from him.  LIES.

So, the debates are boring by now,  I know who the progressives are,  and either Bernie or Elizabeth is going to win.  

Tough guy.
      October 16, 2019 5:31 PM MDT

Diesel exhaust fumes will be considered a "breath of fresh air" way before Trump ever is.
      October 16, 2019 11:01 PM MDT

You do not even realize that you just  insulted him. My work is done.  Maybe you should talk to yourself, you are doing a better job bashing Trump than me.  My work is done.  (duh?) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 16, 2019 11:19 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 11:15 PM MDT

No, please---I enjoy reading your posts   lol
      October 16, 2019 11:21 PM MDT

There is hope you, yet. :)
      October 16, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

There is always hope.  Trump's heart can only take so much.  You know?  
      October 16, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

What are you talking about President Trump has the best, strongest, most bigly wonderful heart of any President ever!  :)
      October 16, 2019 6:10 PM MDT

Some people have so much hate in their hearts they are unable to recognize what is wonderful in someone. This post was edited by officegirl at October 17, 2019 4:17 AM MDT
      October 16, 2019 8:20 PM MDT

You mean like Trump has for the Bidens?
      October 16, 2019 11:02 PM MDT

Hate has nothing to do with it.

Clarity of vision and philosophical abhorrence for what I see is more than enough motivation for me---as if speaking the truth were not alone sufficient to cause me to post on here.
      October 16, 2019 11:35 PM MDT

He looks like he has lost a few from the side, but his diet is baaaaaad.  And he is a huffing, sweaty mess on that stage.  Not to mention the incipient dementia.
      October 16, 2019 11:19 PM MDT

Part of the impeachment inquiry is probably dealing with whether or not Trump---as seems possible---is actually the world's only living heat donor.

And any Kurds still alive in a month or so will be invited to testify.
      October 16, 2019 11:28 PM MDT

... were you watching a rerun of The Apprentice?  lol

I mean, I couldn't have been the only person who thought the Trump Presidency would be like that show.
    People being asked to do silly projects - and all the "turnover" - and a rich guy who can't afford a decent hairdresser/barber.

Personally, I kinda still believe all the crazy stuff going on is being recorded on video for some "reality" show.
      October 16, 2019 2:30 PM MDT

It has been---just way more tragic.
      October 16, 2019 11:31 PM MDT

No you have not reached your limit. I promise you. He is a genius at JUST WHEN YOU THINK HE CANNOT RAISE OUR IRE ANY MORE.....

Then he pulls out of Syria.  You know.  Stuff like that, and kills a bunch of innocent people.  Because his gut told him it was a good idea, his fat gut and PUTIN.  
      October 16, 2019 5:34 PM MDT

Your call.  You will not change him.  Perhaps you are weary of anger, revulsion, and disgust.  But you are the one listening to him - he is not listening to you. 
      October 16, 2019 8:23 PM MDT

Is this your idea of a comeback?  He is not listening to me but I am listening to him and getting ANGRY and DISGUSTED?  NO KIDDING.  the big question is... WHY AREN'T YOU?????   I'm not the one killing our allies and locking children up for months in cages without their parents.  HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?  Oh yeah, I forgot, you are pretending it isn't true.  Well, Congress KNOWS it IS true and HIS butt is going to be GONE WITH THE WIND SOOOOOOON

He is not listening to ANY ONE.  HELLO?   Even his staunchest supporter LINDSAY GRAHAM said he has just ended his presidency.  NO ONE CAN STAND HIM BECAUSE HE NEVER LISTENS TO ANY ONE.  And?  He's killing people. OUR ALLIES.   HE IS A MORON. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 16, 2019 11:27 PM MDT
      October 16, 2019 11:20 PM MDT

Actually, I am weary of anger, revulsion, and disgust.

But as long as those are three of the most appropriate reactions to so much of what Trump has done and continues to do since he was inaugurated (and even before then as well) as president, I have no choice but to continue to experience those emotions.

At least it's Trump who is the broken individual---not me.

October 16, 2019 11:41 PM MDT