Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If your very existence were contingent upon your ability to convince others of your being real what weird would you do to continue?

If your very existence were contingent upon your ability to convince others of your being real what weird would you do to continue?

Posted - October 16, 2019

Responses

But what if I don't exist.  Then my existence couldn't continue, because it never did to begin with.  Since it never was, it can never cease (something must be before it can cease to be), therefore I will always continue to exist... even if I don't.
      October 16, 2019 12:35 PM MDT

That is not responsive to the question I asked. That is a diversionary tactic to avoid answering the question. Let's start with answering the question on the table and then we can segue to other iterations of is is not. OKEY DOKEY?
      October 17, 2019 2:58 AM MDT

Hmmm - the simplest way would be to cause them to physically feel something.
    Unfortunately, it is far simpler to cause pain than any other physical sensation.
    So I would have little choice other than to cause them pain.
      October 16, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

Spit.
      October 16, 2019 5:44 PM MDT

Pain. So true. Sad but well truth often is. Maybe a pinch rather than something more harmful and then you can pinch harder if they keep ignoring you. Makes sense. I wonder. Would a tickle do the same thing? Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Thursday! :)
      October 17, 2019 3:00 AM MDT

I was considering a tickle ... but you'd have to know where the person was ticklish, IF they are.
      October 17, 2019 7:09 AM MDT

I will tell you there is more prolonged AGONY for me in being tickled Walt than there ever would be in a pinch. Have you ever experienced that? If so you'll probably agree with me. I seem to remember it happening one time when I was a little girl and I don't honestly remember who the tickler was. It was not a pleasant experience at all. Which brings a question to mind. Which you will understand when you see it! Thank you for your reply Walt. Here goes! :)
      October 17, 2019 7:18 AM MDT