Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per quid pro quo Mick Mulvaney, Chief of Staff and whatever else needs doings admitted "we do it all the time". Really?

Per quid pro quo Mick Mulvaney, Chief of Staff and whatever else needs doings admitted "we do it all the time". Really?

How interesting is that? So if they "do it all the time" then what the he** is the problem here m'dears? The topic is WITHHOLDING MILITARY AID to get a deal or quo...that is the quid and it's done all the time.

Posted - October 17, 2019

Responses

What do you call what Biden did under the instruction of Obama (according to Biden)?

Or the letter mailed to Ukraine by 5 members of Congress telling them to help Mueller and that their military aide depended on it?   

Or trade deals and other negotiations?  I know we normally call it diplomacy but when Trump is accused of doing it, some prefer to call it grounds for impeachment.....
      October 17, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

OHHHH just look what those DEMS DID.

Do you have any other lines?  GOD.
      October 17, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

Just pointing that everything, the left accuses President Trump of doing...they have done themselves and more. 
      October 17, 2019 2:07 PM MDT

Mick is one of the FAMOUS THREE AMIGOS.

They should be called the THREE STOOGES. Stooges for Trump.  They should have T-shirts.  I am  A STOOGE fro TRUMP.  I am a TRAITOR.

TRUMP thinks they have the KURD situation nicely under control   

Sure.  Since none of his disgusting family is in the area, it is under control.  He is safe in his bed and the Kurds have NO beds. The ones that are still alive that is.  And they FOUGHT FOR US.  WITH US and we killed them.  

BECAUSE OF TRUMP.  He did not give time to evacuate the right way.  

October 17, 2019 1:38 PM MDT