Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 90 degrees average temp. 76% average humidity. DORAL is usually only 40% occupied then. BONANZA! Let the good times roll! WHY NOT?

90 degrees average temp. 76% average humidity. DORAL is usually only 40% occupied then. BONANZA! Let the good times roll! WHY NOT?

Of the 11 other places looked at in ten states per the press secretary spokesmouth every team that was sent out to scout came back saying DORAL was the best. What did it cost to send them out and pay for travel lodging food? Who cares right? Anything trump wants is OK. Of course she could be lying. Mebbe nothing else was ever considered and there were no teams. So she lies as good as the old hats do. Don't hate her because she is stupid. They all are or they would not be servicing a thing like trump. Seriously. You don't expect any intelligent talented person to grovel like that to a madman do you and belly crawl 24/7?

They do not tell you what other places they visited. Perhaps if they in fact exist they would be the following:

Disneyworld
Disneyland
Magic Castle
Movieland Wax Museum
McDonald's in the City of Brotherly Love
Chuckee Cheese in a Wisconsin City of course..vat elsse
Taco Bell in Harlem or Watts...score big points with African Americans and Latinosl
Chick Fil A (staunch extreme right-wing conservatives)---anywhere USA. They are all alike in the dark
Hobby Lobby (likewise)..in the wealthiest city in the wealthiest state in the USA..wherever it is
Ellis Island..Statue of Liberty
Flint Michigan so they can drink the water and enjoy the niceties of a typical American city

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

Am I wrong or is that a HIGH humidity?
    If the temperature gets above 75 ... I'm not comfortable.  But that would probably seem chilly to people in Florida.  lol

I'm not sure how such things are done at the state/federal level.
    But with the local city, if they are hosting a conference out-of-town they are required to get actual bids.
      October 18, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

The trump does everything the illegal way. He is giving us the middle finger of both hands everyday. He is so crude rude obnoxious. Whadda guy. May he roast on a spit in He** forever after! Thank you for your reply Walt. This post was edited by RosieG at October 18, 2019 12:55 PM MDT
      October 18, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

What gets me is Trump had the gull to push his resort while some of the articles of impeachment are that he profited from his presidency.  Cheers!
      October 18, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

He is either obtuse beyond belief or is giving us the middle finger to show he can do whatever the he** he wants to do when however and no one will stop him. I'm gonna call him middle finger don. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      October 18, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

There are NOT any "articles of impeachment".  Nancy refuses to have a vote on the official inquiry...much less a vote on articles of impeachment. 
      October 18, 2019 1:34 PM MDT