Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Now that the truth came out in 1996 , does this change your mind about your savior Jesus Christ and his authenticity?

Now that the truth came out in 1996 , does this change your mind about your savior Jesus Christ and his authenticity?

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

Don't know about any so-called "truths" which came out in 1996.  I will stick to The Bible for my truths. 
      October 18, 2019 9:43 PM MDT

Jesus said in the end times, everything that was hidden will come to light. This seems to be proof of that.
      October 18, 2019 9:45 PM MDT

Only evidence will sway my view, but sadly your video presents none. Second hand testimony about unauthenticated artifacts is not proof, only hand-picked confirmation bias  

I’ve chased this fable for many years. While there may be someone’s blood on the Shroud of Turin, no DNA has been extracted, probably due to the age and degrading of the material, and no reliable DNA sample of Jesus exists, assuming he ever actually did. Add to the contamination of centuries of countless hands on the shroud itself.

The Ark of the Covenant was found? Really? Um, nope. Many Jewish theologians now admit this was likely a myth, a parable; because there is simply no proof Moses ever lived, or that the Exodus ever occurred. Whatever rests in that little chapel in Ethiopia, has not been examined at any length by any competent science. 

Just gonna have to lift that bar of proof a bit higher before we start calling something “truth”. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 19, 2019 5:20 PM MDT
      October 18, 2019 10:32 PM MDT

The Ark is in a chapel in Ethopia and no one has taken any samples from it as it is protected 24/7.  IF blood was taken from the shroud it would be dead, not "alive" as Jesus "died for our sins." 
      October 19, 2019 12:43 AM MDT

Jesus is not my savior and whether he lived or not is of no consequence to me.  
      October 19, 2019 6:47 AM MDT