Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Why has sinning against Gods 10 Commandmants become so popular? Is it because we love our Sin too much to do the will of our Creator?

Why has sinning against Gods 10 Commandmants become so popular? Is it because we love our Sin too much to do the will of our Creator?

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

Was always popular - that is why there are those commandments.  To help keep civilization together and functioning. 
      October 18, 2019 9:39 PM MDT

Oops, meant to say unpopular. Lol my bad. Nice to see you again officegirl. ;))
      October 18, 2019 9:41 PM MDT

Hi!  Have not heard from you in many moons! Nor do I participate as much as I once did.  I just don't do so well with the hate on here.  Way I have to see it is life is too short for hate.  Hope you are doing well.  
      October 18, 2019 9:48 PM MDT

Thats why I left too. Besides, hating is not only a sin in the old testament, but Jesus, in the new Testament, said it was equivalent to murder. lol
      October 18, 2019 10:01 PM MDT

Are you aware of the other 603 Commandments?

Everything from not wearing mixed fabrics, and not eating shellfish, to stoning non-virgin brides and murdering disobedient children.

Wonder why disobeying those is so popular. 

You yourself defy the Ninth Commandment in your Question. 

October 18, 2019 10:40 PM MDT