Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you a prude or just prudent?

Are you a prude or just prudent?

Posted - October 20, 2019

Responses

• By today’s standards I’m a prude. I don’t post nudes on the internet... I don’t hook up with random strangers...I’m so old fashion like that :) 
      October 20, 2019 3:17 PM MDT

That is also prudent.
      October 20, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

• Then I am both. 
      October 20, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

Prude. 
      October 20, 2019 3:23 PM MDT

As prudent as possible - following the principle of avoiding both emotional and physical hurt.

Actually, I don't like prudishness in either men or women - and I can't bear double standards. 

There's very little that is shocking or surprising about human sexuality.
    The species is polymorphous perverse. Anyone can easily develop an odd fetish. Some tastes are harmful and abhorrent but most are not. 

I'm in favour of the Me Too movement because it goes to the issue of consent.
    But between consenting adults, as long as there's no harm, what others do is their business.

I've become more conservative with the years.
    I think sexuality the context of love is the safest, the most enjoyable and by far the most satisfying. This post was edited by inky at October 20, 2019 7:14 PM MDT
      October 20, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

I'm prudent but no prude.  It is funny you asked this question.  I had this conversation not long ago.
      October 20, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

• A little from column A, a little from column B. I'm a prudent asexual. :)
      October 20, 2019 10:12 PM MDT

I like to think I am very practical.  Not sure just what you understand as constituting prudishness.  Some of us you don't have to show us all the details or spell everything out for us and there are some things we don't care to see.  Which is more a matter of taste though you might attribute that to prudishness. 
      October 23, 2019 8:59 PM MDT