Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Do you believe in Psychics ?

Do you believe in Psychics ?

I dont know what to think about them.

In which power(s) do they can 'read your future' ? 

I dont think they can to a limit, because God is above everything and can change everything as He wants .

Posted - October 21, 2019

Responses

Some are good. Some are not.  
      October 21, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

I believe people call themselves "psychic" ... I don't believe they have any supernatural power to predict the future.

I believe we CAN "see the future", to a degree.
    But it is based off the fact that our subconscious mind has a lot more information that what we consciously know.
    So our subconscious is putting all these "unseen" bits of information together - until it relays to our conscious mind "Hey, I think there's a pattern here that will lead to this result".

Deja Vu is probably linked to that ... but it's our subconscious mind going "Oh.  Yeah, the pattern for this happening WAS in the data."
      October 21, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

They might not be able to see the future, but they seems to be able to feels feelings and know a few things that you havent told them and they know about it 
      October 23, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

A lot can be discerned from body language.

And people tell them a lot more than they think they do ... all the psychic has to do is open a path.
    EG: "I'm sensing a recent loss."
    Sure, a "loss" of money ... keys ... death ... all sorts of things.
    And the person replies with "YES!  My father-in-law just died." Or whatever the "loss" was.
    Then the person claims the psychic knew of the loss - but they didn't.
      October 23, 2019 10:41 AM MDT

OH PLEASE.  You DO NOT KNOW WHAT psychic ability is if you think this is a clue to being psychic.

Psychics are people who know how to TAP into the subconscious.  Not for any body language clues.  I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS COMING THROUGH BECAUSE IT KEEPS REPEATING.  Then, I need confirmation that the message is valid.

I was driving past a huge resort years ago.  All of a sudden a grateful dead song starts playing on the radio.  I started thinking of Marc who died and loved the Grateful dead.  I started to cry a little and felt his presence. 

So, all of a sudden that week his lover Chuck calls me and tells me he is coming to visit me.  We had not seen each other for years.  I said great. WHY now?  He said he had an opportunity to stay at the Pointe and he will be close to me and I could spend time that weekend with him because he had room at the resort.  So I slept in the resort where Marc played the grateful dead for me. SAME RESORT.

Is that a coincidence?  I know you would think so.  This happens to me all the time.  And most stories are a lot more profound, but that is how you tap into your psychic abilities.  YOU PAY ATTENTION. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 23, 2019 1:50 PM MDT
      October 23, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

You don't think there are coincidences.  That's fine for you.

However, there is no more scientific evidence of "psychic powers" than there is of deities.
    Governments worldwide have been trying for centuries to find people with psychic powers.
    Anybody who TRULY had psychic power could "write their own check" from any government - not to mention corporations.

And yes - people who claim to be psychic so they can get money from others, have all kinds of tricks.
    Including the ones I've pointed out.
      October 23, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

No...I believe in physics.
      October 21, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

nice word play 
      October 23, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Thanks...and I was a physics teacher.
      October 23, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

Don't eat so much cheese.

Image result for colon blow pics
      October 23, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

"Psychic" is just a word meaning a person who liberates money from fools.
      October 21, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

Good to see you back, Stu. 
      October 21, 2019 3:37 PM MDT

and fools who believe that deserve to be bilked of their cash.

There are people with amazing psychic ability and there is no way they knew anything beforehand.  So, seek out referenced accomplished individuals.  They are out there and they seldom need to advertise a thing.  And  they are not trying to get rich either.  
      October 23, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

There are more things in heaven and earth - Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy. I've never met a psychic but I know a good witch and a Hereditary Chief who can move in and out of the astral plane so I'm sure there are people that can see the future. Cheers! 
      October 21, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

I have and I am one many times and so are you.  
      October 21, 2019 1:33 PM MDT

Nope.

If psychics were real they'd be manipulating the stock market and would be billionaires. 
    They could gamble in Vegas and win every game till they were expelled.
    The same with horse races.

Or they'd be elected into power with a unanimous vote that swept aside all opposition.
    They could prevent wars before they happened by seeing the intentions of every potential enemy and taking evasive or precautionary measures.

They would have ideal marriages and friendships due to perfect empathy.
    You'd know them by the way they never put a foot wrong around others because they always know the exactly appropriate thing to say and do.
      October 21, 2019 5:13 PM MDT

They might not be able to predict the future, but how do you say they feel feelings ? 

I had a few online sessions with some, and some of them felt negativity in my life without me even saying it .
      October 23, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Of course not. No one can know the future and that goes for charlatans we call psychics. This post was edited by Zack at October 23, 2019 9:50 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

I have open mind about psychic abilities, but I think that anyone who does it for money is probably not real. Many so-called psychics are just very good at picking up cues from people and making guesses. If people want it to be true, they will find a way to believe what they're told.
      October 23, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

No I don't.  Those who claim to be professional psychics, having pocketed their fee, use basic psychological tricks such as careful questions, loose generalising and simple observation of reactions to lead the conversation in their favour.

The 19C equivalent was the "Medium" who made money from exploiting the bereaved and lonely. Harry Houdini was among the first to expose their trickery.  
      January 14, 2020 2:15 PM MST

OF course.  

If you don't, you have to be in big denial of what is real.  
      January 14, 2020 2:19 PM MST