Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » WHY oh WHY is EVERYONE IGNORING HILARY'S PSYCHO moment attacking Tulsi G. and calling her a Russian Agent. I will never respect her again.

WHY oh WHY is EVERYONE IGNORING HILARY'S PSYCHO moment attacking Tulsi G. and calling her a Russian Agent. I will never respect her again.

Posted - October 21, 2019

Responses

• I'm not. Hillary is horrible and represents the regressive thinking of the DNC that will most likely lead to a Trump victory in 2020. 
      October 21, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

You're not what?  Why say stuff like this.  I don't like the Dems but I hate the GOP.  We don't need either to win.  We have progressives now and if you think Elizabeth or Bernie is going to lose to TRUMP?  No. It is not happening.  I am not worried anymore. He is out.  
      October 21, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

Best thing that has happened to Tulsi Gabbard‘s campaign. 

Hillary was a lousy candidate, an entitled relic propped up by a broken DNC apparatus (I don’t mean Bill), and lost to an utter moron, now she’s irrelevant too. 

October 21, 2019 3:56 PM MDT

I always stuck up for her.  I never saw this side of her.  I think she lost her freaking mind.  

I thought she was a voice of reason.  I guess I compared her to what is in the Oval too much instead of reaching for something better.  Now I can see  there are WAY more favorable candidates than that.  Good riddance and go back to your fake marriage.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 18, 2022 6:57 PM MST
      October 21, 2019 5:49 PM MDT

I think Hilary's moment in the sun, her peak of potential, has passed.

She's increasingly less relevant and on her way to becoming a retired citizen.

Her attack served to rally support for Tulsi.
      October 21, 2019 5:00 PM MDT

She had a chance to make her name shine and she does this?  What a sicko.  Why?  That is my big question.  WHAT the heck.  I know from reading that she hates Tulsi.  Tulsi went against her on some bill that Hilary is still seething over.  That is pathetic and as bad as Trump.  I'm glad she's gone.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 21, 2019 9:23 PM MDT
      October 21, 2019 5:50 PM MDT

The thing is, I don't think we ever get the best possible candidates standing for office.
    It's probably one of the toughest jobs there is.

I know I couldn't stand the bitchiness, the back-biting and rivalry within one's own party,
    being constantly in the public eye and the consequences of making even minor mistakes,
    the underhandedness and dishonesty of opposition attacks,
    the constant squabbling over the minutiae of policies and legislation,
    the difficulties of negotiating to get anything achieved,
    the stickiness of some wicked problems that have no easy solutions.

October 21, 2019 5:58 PM MDT

All of these reasons you cite, plus the complete loss of one‘s personal and family privacy are cause enough to discourage otherwise exceptionally qualified candidates who, for the most part, already have better jobs. 
      October 21, 2019 6:54 PM MDT

We don't have a lot of poets and writers vying for that spot.  You need to be INSANE.  LOL But not like TRUMP insane. I mean insane enough to want to live for your job and serve others.  That is all it takes.  YOUR ALL.  If you don't feel that?  You are dead in the water. 

Love of service and mad skills that TRUMP DOES NOT POSSESS.  

October 21, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

I'm not ignoring the comments Hillary Clinton made but i get where you're coming from with your question, yeah. Clinton surprised surprised me with her comments.

I like Tulsi Gabbard. 
      October 21, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

Because the personal quirks of politicians are really of no interest to me. 
      October 23, 2019 9:04 PM MDT