Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every single imperfect homo sap has BETTERS. Who are yours? The wealthy, powerful, successful? Or those who are SMARTER?

Every single imperfect homo sap has BETTERS. Who are yours? The wealthy, powerful, successful? Or those who are SMARTER?

You do know that just because people are wealthy, powerful, successful doesn't necessarily always mean they are smarter. They could be thieves and liars and all their gains are ill-gotten and all their power was by strong-arming and threatening and intimidating. You do know that do you not?

So whom do you look up to as being "better than" you? For what and why? Who looks up to you? If any do why do you suppose they do? Do you look up to you? Because?

Posted - October 23, 2019

Responses

I don't look up to anyone as being my better regardless of whether they are wealthy, powerful, successful, or smarter. I don't give them any more respect than I would anyone else. Just as I don't see myself as better than anyone else. :) 
      October 23, 2019 6:21 AM MDT

That is a remarkable statement. That means there is no one whom you admire for having what you don't have in terms of intellect or character or temperament or sense of humor or creativity. Well you are being honest. You glide and slide through life sufficient unto yourself. You are totally content with you as you are and you find nothing noteworthy or admirable about anyone else? Your right of course to live your life as you see fit. I just think it is a remarkable statement to make. I am the POLAR opposite of you. There are many folks whom I GREATLY ADMIRE for being better human beings than I am. They are smarter wiser kinder funnier for starters. Me and you? Opposite ends of the homo sap pole. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Wednesday to you! :) I'm sure there are many others out there who are just like you. This post was edited by RosieG at October 23, 2019 6:32 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 6:31 AM MDT