Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many prodons out there BELIEVE that RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN OUR 2016 ELECTION IS A HOAX? STILL?

How many prodons out there BELIEVE that RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN OUR 2016 ELECTION IS A HOAX? STILL?

You also know that the moon landing was a hoax that the earth is flat and if you go too far you will fall off the edge and that the earth is the center of the universe and is only 6000 years old because the Bible tells you so. Correct? I thought so.

Posted - October 23, 2019

Responses

its a hoax dear rosie... even putin likes to laugh about it .
      October 23, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

Good to know franc. Good to know. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to ya! :)
      October 23, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

The Hoax part is alleging that President Trump was working with the Russians.  

Yes, the Russians try to interfere in our elections.  They have for decades.   There purpose is not to cause one candidate to win over another. But to make citizens fight...and loose faith in our election system.

We did go to moon.  Earth is not flat and we orbit the sun. And the Bible does not say the earth is 6000 yrs old. This post was edited by my2cents at October 23, 2019 10:20 AM MDT
      October 23, 2019 10:16 AM MDT