Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » YOU LOVE TRUMP'S POLICY? How about ripping off communities and municipalities to the tune of thousands, even millions and reimburse?

YOU LOVE TRUMP'S POLICY? How about ripping off communities and municipalities to the tune of thousands, even millions and reimburse?

The policy is to rip off municipalities all over the nation?  The policy is the city is left holding the bag because TRUMP decides to come in and rip them off?  WHAT A FREAKING BUM.

Donald Trump has raised record amounts of money as a presidential candidate. But he’s still left a slew of unpaid bills in his wake.

In city after city, across the nation, Trump has failed to pay local officials who provide thousands of dollars’ worth of security assistance to the president’s campaign during his Make America Great Again rallies.

Story Continued Below

Posted - October 27, 2019

Responses

We all have lower Federal income taxes now. So, in order to  make up the difference, some of those costly 'programs' that the Dems have been sneaking in, well, they are being eliminated.
      October 27, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

NO.  THAT IS NOT TRUE.  WE ALL DON'T. I had no income tax changes AT ALL/  And Trump  has zero to do with it anyway.  SO?  NO YOU DO?  MAYBE.  What was your big windfall, buddy?  I'm sure it is amazing.  Is it worth the bankruptcy of thousands of farmers?  Is it worth the bankruptcy of the entire city of Detroit?  I think you need to study economics before you cast your vote for a rapist and murderer of our allies and all the kids at the border.  IN CAGES BW. IN CAGES.  And?  Obama didn't do it.  Sorry.  

Tick toc Tick toc  TRUMP IS GOING DOWN AND NOW. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 27, 2019 9:10 AM MDT
      October 27, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

I listen to the Democratic candidates on the stump and they all talk about how much free stuff they are going to give people.  Well someone has to pay for that stuff and they think WE should have to pay for it.  Because they don't respect work or property.  To them everyone should be the same and act the same and believe the same stuff and have the same things.  So what we work for they see as belonging to THEM. Just cause they exist and want it.
      October 27, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

I'm OK with most of his policies which I find very reasonable and, especially,  realistic. 
      October 27, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

When you jack up the price....people tend to refuse to pay. 

Just like the rally in Minnisota...the charged Obama $25,000 but wanted to charge Trump $500,000. Do that stuff and you do not get paid in full. 
      October 27, 2019 9:56 AM MDT