Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Do you think Eric Swalwell is cute? I do. Cuter than Stephen Miller? Tell me whose cuter? Both total hunks.

Do you think Eric Swalwell is cute? I do. Cuter than Stephen Miller? Tell me whose cuter? Both total hunks.

Would have made a cute President...

eric-swalwell.jpg

Posted - October 29, 2019

Responses

• It helps to have "movie star" good looks in the game of politics. It also helps to have something between the ears to think with or else it's simply a beauty contest with the pressing problems of state going unattended as usual.
      October 29, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

If you know me, you know this is a joke.  If you don't, then you should be telling me off right now.  

October 29, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

I much prefer the guy on the top.

(Whoa -- that could be taken a couple of different ways, ha!)

;)
      October 29, 2019 8:32 PM MDT

Oh let me turn you on with that guy on the top.  He makes cockroaches look admirable.  He gave a speech at his high school graduation about janitors thinking they have the same rights as the students and they should be picking UP after the students.  This is Trump's best people.  The janitors were Latino.  You can check. You know I wouldn't make things up because do I have to?

Never. Not with this rat dung of a person.  His face is not as bad as his mind and his face is tore up to me.  (to use the current vernacular)
      October 29, 2019 8:50 PM MDT

Ick on him, yeah. I went solely on his looks, I admit. i do find him handsome.
    :)

Since early elementary years through high school, as a student, hey -  - I always would pick up stuff/bits of trash that I'd see to help out the custodial staff whom I always got along with. They were always some of the nicest people to me.
      October 29, 2019 8:56 PM MDT

You find that GOON in the top picture HAND SOME?  ARE YOU INSANE?

Eric is on the bottom. That thing on the top is a goon.  He looks like squdward in Sponge Bob cartoons.  EXACTLY.  WELBY PLEASE lie to me and say you don't find that creep attractive?  LIE TO MEEEEE.
      October 29, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

I will lie -- that guy on top is ugly.

I admit it -- I'm a crazy guy. and you are not alone -- My friends who see me face to face, every day in my life - -they say similar things to me when I point to a guy,  "You find HIM handsome? You are crazy, Welby!"

Oh, well -- 

And like I said in the other thread -- if I don't listen to his words, I do find him attractive. I'm sure there's some camp somewhere that someone could send me to to fix me or something, ha!

October 29, 2019 9:06 PM MDT

October 29, 2019 11:42 PM MDT

There is no one. I repeat NO ONE associated with or for Trump in the gov
    who I think is cute except for uber twink Jarod Kushner and that one-eyed Texan, Dan Crenshaw...

LOOK AT THAT HUNK OF A MAN!!!

It's too bad he isn't gay. It was sure nice of fate to give him an extra hole to fill. Mmmmmmmm MMMMM!

October 30, 2019 12:36 PM MDT