Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anyone who has a brush with CANCER either directly or indirectly knows you don't drag your feet. YOU EXCISE IT IMMEDIATELY. Cancer?

Anyone who has a brush with CANCER either directly or indirectly knows you don't drag your feet. YOU EXCISE IT IMMEDIATELY. Cancer?

Yep. The cancer of donald john trump. The ignorant uneducated unschooled Republicans who whine about "wasting time" impeaching the president when other more important things should be attended to first? ARE THEY NUTS?

Ignore a cancer until you get other more important things accomplished?

Ever hear about METASTASIZE? That is what happens when a LOCALIZED CANCER IS UNKNOWN OR IGNORED AND SPREADS THROUGH THE BODY INTO THE LYMPH NODES.

Time is of the essence. Any stupid dumb who thinks it isn't should just shut up and go away.

The cancer of our lifetimes is donald johntrump. The longer he stays the more he is spreading through the body politic and the less chance we will have of surviving him.

So to the idiot imbeciles who promulgate doing other "more important things" go pound mud or suck an egg. You are clueless.

Posted - November 1, 2019

Responses

You have an interesting perspective there :P
      November 1, 2019 3:14 PM MDT

I wish it were that Addb. I could live with "interesting". In 2007 I was diagnosed with STAGE 3 uterine cancer and given a 14% chance of surviving 5 years. I was diagnosed December 28 and had the surgery in late January 2008! After which starting in March I endured 6 months of chemo every 3 weeks for 3 days at a time. And 25 days of radiation in a row. I'm still here. I would not be had the cancer not be surgically removed with the followup chemo required. I take the donaldjohntrump cancer very seriously. It has been diagnosed but nothing is being done to excise it. What we hear now are just words. More words. Lots of words. NO ACTION TO OPERATE IMMEDIATELY! I say GOD bless us all. We have no time to wait but still we await the surgeon(s). Thank you for your reply. 
      November 2, 2019 3:36 AM MDT