Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A prodon friend of mine gave this prediction. Biden will win the Dem selection and motormouth will be re-elected. You agree/dis?

A prodon friend of mine gave this prediction. Biden will win the Dem selection and motormouth will be re-elected. You agree/dis?

Posted - November 2, 2019

Responses

Why yes I agree. 
      November 2, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! So should I call you out by your name next time honey? I have Spunky's permission to use her name so would you have liked it better had I said "my prodon friend m2c"? I await your instructions and will proceed forthwith to whit as you decree! Thank you for replying to my friend's prediction. Very kind of you indeed! :) ((Hugs)) This post was edited by RosieG at November 3, 2019 5:01 AM MST
      November 3, 2019 5:00 AM MST

• We're cautiously optimistic here in Trump Country. I'm not so sure that Biden will win the nomination, I'm more inclined to think that it will be the Elizabeth Warren traveling "Fantasia" road show next fall. If it were in fact Biden, it would be a most ironic match up: Trump, who talked about tag teaming with the Ukranians or Biden, who actually carried out the illicit bargain to bail out Hunter.
      November 2, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

So you are a prodon who has accepted the sean hannity script then? T'is sad but oh well. Have you ever ventured outside of faux news and the sean of hannity scripted view to see what else is out there vis a vis the political spectrum? Do you fear what you may find and so you adhere to FAUX and sean and the donald? Or have you with an open mind availed yourself of other sources and still believe the faux news and sean of hannity view? Different strokes HG. Thee and I me and thee will never see eye to eye. So what, right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee. This post was edited by RosieG at November 3, 2019 2:11 AM MST
      November 3, 2019 2:10 AM MST

No one needs Hanitty to tell them what Biden did....Joe is video tape bragging about it. 
      November 3, 2019 5:19 AM MST

Yes dear. Whatever you say dear. Thank you for your reply m2c. Once again you did not disappoint me.
      November 3, 2019 5:31 AM MST

No, not whatever I say. Watch for yourself. 

Biden proudly recounted the moment during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations on Jan. 23, 2018.:

"I remember going over (to Ukraine), convincing our team … that we should be providing for loan guarantees. … And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from (then Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko) and from (then-Prime Minister Arseniy) Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor (Shokin). And they didn’t. ...

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

November 3, 2019 5:36 AM MST

Sigh. Yes dear. Whatever you say dear. Thank you for your reply.
      November 3, 2019 5:43 AM MST