Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Let motormouth EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND the pain he caused others his entire life. Please God make him an Empath! Could you please?

Let motormouth EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND the pain he caused others his entire life. Please God make him an Empath! Could you please?

I believe it was Star Trek where we encountered an empath. She FELT every pain and every emotion of those who were suffering. That would be a wondrous thing to bestow upon the man who would be king. Wooden it?

Posted - November 2, 2019

Responses

Yes, it would be a fitting punishment for someone who has treated others so badly all his life.. Unfortunately, as things stand Trump is about as far removed from empathic as it's possible to be :(
      November 2, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

I cannot under circumstances imagine him caring about anyone but himself..loving/adoring/admiring/respecting/supporting anyone but himself. Unless there is an operation he can undergo to surgically remove his personality and replace with one that is humane. I think I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      November 3, 2019 3:41 AM MST