Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Big Daddy's poopy peeps are all girly men with their rants and raves and hissy fit tantrums. Why oh why the acting up?

Big Daddy's poopy peeps are all girly men with their rants and raves and hissy fit tantrums. Why oh why the acting up?

They are SHOCKED that Big Daddy PER THE CONSTITUTION is gonna be impeached just like the Founding Fathers set up for him to be. Somehow they KNEW there would be a Big Daddy that needed taking down and so they provided the proper way to do that. IMPEACHMENT!

They are devastated because they thought their Big Daddy was above the law. He said so. Others said so. They believed their Big Daddy. Say it ain't so Joe. Say it ain't so Adam. Say it ain't so Nancy. Say it ain't so. Uh-oh. IT IS SO!

Posted - November 7, 2019

Responses

They are all girly men.  And that has nothing to do with denigrating females any more than it is insulting to an infant to call them all infantile dumbbells.  

Are they REALLY THIS stupid?  They act like kids.  I swear.  Let's see if we can get away with this new shenanigan.  What the heck does this have to do with being a Senator or running the country?  NOTHING.  

These fools are getting voted out of office and this is what they do?  Lindsay Graham is the biggest fool alive.  At this juncture, he has no fans at all except for that 30 percent base.   What he hopes to gain from this?  WHO knows?  I just wish to GOD he would be voted out of the Senate. THAT WOULD BE ALMOST AS GOOD AS TRUMP being voted out. And when Trump goes, Lindsay's day in the sun (or should I say "shade") is THROUGH.

He is gay.  I wonder why they NEVER bring that up. With all the name=calling and him being the most UPSTANDING officer of the RIGHT wing biased ignorant morons, I wonder how that affects his ulcers?  Never mention it. Ever.  Where's his WIFE?  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 7, 2019 8:39 AM MST
      November 7, 2019 8:35 AM MST

the DON wont be impeached ! 

he's safe !
      November 7, 2019 11:02 PM MST

How do you know?
    Why do you care? 
    You get to enjoy national healthcare and poutine.
    Move to the US  and enjoy how "Great" we are if you're such a fanboy of "Don the con"
      November 7, 2019 11:10 PM MST

I like Don but i wouldnt like the USA.... i much prefer canada... and yes, our national healthcare is REALLY good... 

i mean everytime i have to go to the doctor or whatever, its always free . 

November 7, 2019 11:13 PM MST

You'd hate Don. He is nothing. He will be gone. Impeachment or vote out. He is human garbage
      November 7, 2019 11:21 PM MST

OORAH! :):):)
      November 9, 2019 4:57 AM MST

So you support a lying thieving betraying traitor then? Sad. Your choice! Rejoice. This post was edited by RosieG at November 9, 2019 8:50 AM MST
      November 9, 2019 4:56 AM MST

No, he supports President Trump. :)
      November 9, 2019 5:17 AM MST

Franc you are correct. They will not get rid of the Don. And President Trump will be re-elected. That is why they are going for impeachment it is their last hail mary play. The candidates they have running are a joke and they know it.
      November 9, 2019 5:16 AM MST

If the candidates are a joke, WHy does Bernie Sanders have greater attendance at his rallies and why is that miserable chunk of human waste who claimes to be "President" scared of him?

Yeah you...I don't know what bubble trump's cult members live in but it's about to be popped.
      November 9, 2019 8:47 AM MST

Bernie has greater attendance at rallies than who? Creepy Uncle Joe or Pocahontas? Cause they are not more people than a Trump rally. If it even got close that is all the left media would talk about. 

Bernie is campaigning on higher taxes for the middle class, getting rid of cows and open borders...that is a joke.

Bernie's time has past...Hillary and the DNC cheated him out of it.
      November 9, 2019 9:23 AM MST

"Bernie has greater attendance at rallies than who?"

That fat blubbering anal fistula evilgelicals place on the altar next to Jesus Christ. That's who. 

The Upper wealth earners NEED to be taxed! I'm sick of those f**king freeloaders getting a free-ride on the roads, bridges, and infrastructure that MY tax dollars pay for.  As for Cows...Seriously..WTF? lol 
    You know he comes from the dairy state of Vermont and enjoys the highest level of approval of any senator or politician in America, right?
    Not only there but here in the great "Live Free Or Die" state of New Hampshire...

This post was edited by Jon at November 9, 2019 2:18 PM MST
      November 9, 2019 2:12 PM MST

Bernie has had one rally this season that compares toTrump rally....one. Trump has them all year and all over the country.  

Bernie is not backing AOC's Green New Deal? It calls for getting rid of cows and cars and planes anything that runs on fossil fuels. Could have fooled me. You may want to look into that. 

Bernie has said to pay for his Medicare for all plan....he will have raise taxes on the middle class. Some even have given him praise for at least being honest about it. So take that up with him. This post was edited by my2cents at November 9, 2019 4:45 PM MST
      November 9, 2019 4:09 PM MST

What the backers of the Green New Deal aren't telling us is how much it will cost and who foots the bill for it. The estimates are that between 2020 and 2029, the energy and environmental components of the Green New Deal would cost $8.3 trillion to $12.3 trillion, or $52,000 to $72,000 per household. The total Green New Deal program, including the jobs and “social justice” policies, would cost $51.1 trillion to $92.9 trillion, or $316,010 to $419,010 per household. Looks like the middle class will have to foot the bill yet again if it ever gets put in place.

The Green New Deal is clearly very expensive. However, its further expansion of the federal government’s role in some of the most basic decisions of daily life, however, would likely have a more lasting and damaging impact than its enormous price tag.  
      November 9, 2019 5:18 PM MST

Rosie, keep up your posts. They do drive people crazy, but you make good points and shine a light on that filthy autocrat we have occupying the Whitehouse.

You'll notice that you hit a nerve because the trumpian apologists have a need to protect that orange clown. Who knew bonepurs, cowardice, corruption, and immoral, anti-Christian behaviour would be so popular with the "Law & Order" crowd and Evilgelicals?
      November 9, 2019 8:51 AM MST