Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It would be swell as he** if there really were one REAL WORLD. But there ain't. Each of us creates our own REAL. Isn't that how we relate?

It would be swell as he** if there really were one REAL WORLD. But there ain't. Each of us creates our own REAL. Isn't that how we relate?

If your REAL and my REAL are identical how cool is that? We automatically live in the same world which saves a lot of aggravation and angst and agitation. How many REAL worlds are there? Let me count the ways. Better yet fuggeddabboutit. You don't want to know! :)

Posted - November 10, 2019

Responses

What is the real-world?

Real-World:  existing or occurring in reality: drawn from or drawing on actual events or situations.

We don't create our own real world. We all live in the same real-world, it's just that we live it in a different manner than everyone else. I wouldn't want to live my life like everyone else because that would be tantamount to forfeiting my individuality, my uniqueness, and who and what I am if I did. That is something I will not do. :)
      November 11, 2019 2:14 AM MST

Thank you for your reply ru. When you encounter someone who feels exactly as you do about something does it please or displease you? What about when you encounter those whose words and deeds offend you? Your reaction to each is due to how you perceive the world. Mine too. We live in different worlds except when we agree and then we share one space. I am drawn to people who see things as I do. BUT I am EQUALLY drawn to those who don't who are able to express themselves in ways I admire using logic intelligence and knowleddge enveloped in kindness and modesty. They are not that plentiful so when I encounter one I cherish him or her. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. In your world the motormouth isn't the spawn of the devil. In my world he is. Different strokes. This post was edited by RosieG at November 11, 2019 4:27 AM MST
      November 11, 2019 4:25 AM MST