Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You rush your mate to the hospital who is dying. They don't let you in till you fill out the paperwork by which time YOUR MATE DIED. POINT?

You rush your mate to the hospital who is dying. They don't let you in till you fill out the paperwork by which time YOUR MATE DIED. POINT?

Asylum seekers are FLEEING FOR THEIR LIVES. They do not have the luxury of time to fill out papers and wait their turn. How anyone can be so stupid dumb as to not realize that is beyond help.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

Boy. How dumb and stupid the stupid dumbs keep getting. More and more and more of stupid dumb to come. Meanwhile people are being SLAUGHTERED. But y'all pride yourselves on going by the book and doing all the paperwork? THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS. You are all PATHETIC.

Posted - November 12, 2019

Responses

Under UN refugee law they are supposed to stop in the first safe country and apply for status from there.
      November 12, 2019 1:04 PM MST

Anyone don't care. That is why   They just don't care.  I am not reading My 2 Cents. I cannot take her regarding this topic. 
      November 12, 2019 4:13 PM MST

As of several weeks ago my agony jar is full. I cannot take on any more so I just won't. We have to realize that all minds are not wired the same Sharon. We all learn the same alphabet in America in school. It starts with A and end with Z and we follow it throughout our lives. Not all of us. They put x where b should be and l where a should be and t where u should be. No wonder what they communicate is gibberish. SIGH. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. I've stopped trying. Thank you for your reply. Let's see what gawdawful today brings being as how it is the FIRST DAY OF IMPEACH DEMENTIA DON! Let the wars being. Let the game begin.
      November 13, 2019 5:02 AM MST