Goatzart the Goatzarion
VERY STRONG BULLY
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Danilo_G
rusureamisure?
SpunkySenior
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Have you ever been befuddled when you lying flat down in bed and felt a mouse or rat scampering over your back knowing it's not possible?

Have you ever been befuddled when you lying flat down in bed and felt a mouse or rat scampering over your back knowing it's not possible?

But, the next thing you know, the landlord leaves a note saying an extermination is taking place leaving traps in key places throughout the building.

Posted - November 12

• 44375
    You were probably having DT's again.
      November 12, 2019 7:40 PM MST
    1

• 2987
    Forty years ago, I lived for a couple of years in a studio in Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping Wall, on the edge of the Thames in London.
    All the other floors were filled with the storage of pulses, grains and spices, which made it smell divine.
    And, of course, there were thousands of mice.
    I use to see them, bold as brass, scampering where ever they wished.
    As a vegetarian, I wasn't one to use baits or traps - and it seemed as if they knew it.
    Mice did occasionally wake me as they ran over me in my sleep - and I didn't mind a bit.
    The only hassles were cleaning up the poo and pee and making sure all my food was kept in glass or metal containers.
      November 13, 2019 12:05 AM MST
    1

• 2987
    Thanks for the pick, Cosmic. :)
      November 13, 2019 5:13 PM MST
    0

• 5379
    Glue traps are the best and the most humane. No poison and no bodily trauma.
      November 13, 2019 5:17 PM MST
    1

• 5379
    Why would you think it's not possible?
      November 13, 2019 5:18 PM MST
    0

• 5379
      December 1, 2019 1:30 PM MST
    1

• 105
    Both. I'm sawing them both down to stash easier. 
      December 1, 2019 1:32 PM MST
    1

• 44375
    16 hits of blotter acid.  At the very least.  Maybe with a shot or two of Absinthe'.

Driving a Porsche'.

This post was edited by VERY STRONG BULLY at December 2, 2019 1:46 PM MST
      December 1, 2019 1:35 PM MST
    2