Goatzart the Goatzarion
Reverend Muhammadovsky
VERY STRONG BULLY
rusureamisure?
Danilo_G
SpunkySenior
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Why are they closing beloved Friendly's restaurants down just to be mean?

Why are they closing beloved Friendly's restaurants down just to be mean?

Posted - November 12

• 13829
    I've always liked that restaurant, too.

The one in my town closed years and years ago, right when i first heard about them being in money troubles.
      November 12, 2019 8:32 PM MST
    3

• 105
    So now I know. Money troubles. It's got sentimental value because Friendly's was my parents choice for my high school graduation treat. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 13, 2019 5:05 AM MST
      November 12, 2019 8:40 PM MST
    1

• 5379
    Who are "they," and how do you know it wasn't a business decision? Do you have actual information or are you just spewing? Remember what I said about it being OK to not post, you know the rest.
      November 12, 2019 8:33 PM MST
    1

• 105
    People are all different you know. You can't dictate the content of my questions or tell me what to post it or not post. Rather, just ignore some of my questions. This post was edited by Just Asking at November 13, 2019 7:49 AM MST
      November 12, 2019 8:36 PM MST
    1

• 44375
    That was great. I love you when you are coherent.  I love it when you are a hardass. I'm sure I'm next on your list.  But all I ask is that you make  a "little" sense.  Just once in a while and you just did.  Hooray.  
      November 12, 2019 8:40 PM MST
    3