Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all are gonna love the he** outta this. Allegedly GEORGE CONWAY the kellyanne mate will join MSNBC during the hearings. NO SH**?

Y'all are gonna love the he** outta this. Allegedly GEORGE CONWAY the kellyanne mate will join MSNBC during the hearings. NO SH**?

I'm just telling you what I heard. If a dementia don weaponized nutjob decides to kill George to shut him up and take him out well that will be dealt with if it happens. I hope not because GEORGE CONWAY is a light in the darkness of the soul of the GOP. We shall see shalln't we? We shall see. I betcha dementia don will be apoplectic and livid if it happens tweeting his stubby fingers to the bone to try to keep up with and refute whatever GEORGE CONWAY sez. I can hardly wait. Can you hardly too?

Posted - November 13, 2019

Responses

Where else would a Trump hater be? 
      November 13, 2019 7:10 AM MST

In college or in the Republican party? LOL

Face it. Your president is a damn crook.

"Law & Order candidate"
      November 13, 2019 7:16 AM MST

Judge Nap does not like Trump. Never has. 
      November 13, 2019 7:21 AM MST

So? Most of the republicans don't like him.
    Do you like Trump personally?
    Does he represent YOUR values? LOL
    Wanna go to a swinger party with him?

I thought it was all about policy.

Napolitano was a Judge for chrissakes
    Do you want your President to ignore the Law? 
    Trump is a two-bit privileged brat, a f'ing thug, a liar, and he has failed to uphold his oath of office. 

As president, He should be looked up to.
    I look down on him. Pure Sh!t
      November 14, 2019 6:29 AM MST

Policy. 

I would not want to hang out on a personal level with Trump or any other politican for that matter. 

The judge is making an assumption about the reason for the investigation....get dirt on Biden. But that is not a proven fact. Trump is confirmed to be concerned about the corruption. There are direct witnesses saying is mad about 2 things the corruption and that it is always USA footing the bill on everything. This is also in the call. Both are complaining about European countries not doing their part. 

So to convict (remove) on this you have to prove it was not about corruption or monetary concern only about dirt. 
    You know as well as I do that Biden is damaged without help from Ukraine. Biden is a gaff machine and getting worse, he is a creepy touchy feely smelly (women's hair) guy, and for the Ukraine stuff we do not need anything from Ukraine....Biden is on video bragging about it. 

So judge is working on assumptions that will not be able to be proven. 

Biden is done...he just will not admit it yet. 
      November 14, 2019 6:49 AM MST

:):):)
      November 14, 2019 1:50 AM MST