Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Its official Muggers! After 3 years of a long distance relationship "Goat & Twinkle" are moving in together. Any words of advice?

Its official Muggers! After 3 years of a long distance relationship "Goat & Twinkle" are moving in together. Any words of advice?

No more trying to plan who will fly North

or who will drive South.
No more days long marathon sessions in Google Hangouts.
No more all night calls on the phone
and endless hours of screen sharing.
No more wishing that our cheeky playfulness
at answerMug and Similar Worlds

was in a warm cozy bedroom instead of a virtual forum. 
No more packages sent in the mail.
No more waiting for the hopes and dreams
and prayers and wishes to come true.

No more nights alone
which means n
o more lonely nights.

Just a future filled with possibilities
and two friends turned lovers
whose hearts and hands are now within reach.

For this I am truly thankful.
God bless this Holiday.

Posted - November 13, 2019

Responses

I've never wanted anything more than this...
    You are all I ever wanted even before I knew you.
    Christmas will be filled with love, laughter, tears, and joy.
    Blessings to all

November 13, 2019 4:34 PM MST

•   November 13, 2019 4:35 PM MST

November 13, 2019 4:37 PM MST

I hope you are not to 'busy' that you can't visit here.
      November 13, 2019 5:10 PM MST

• Oh Element.  You know I'll always make time to get on your nerves.  Lol.
      November 13, 2019 5:21 PM MST

I feel special.
      November 13, 2019 5:33 PM MST

Are you kidding?! LOL

Be careful what you ask for,  If my Goat rubs off on him and his Dink rubs off on me, it will be the apocalypse
      November 13, 2019 5:55 PM MST

In other words, a hole will be ripped in the space-time fabric.
      November 14, 2019 12:12 PM MST

• Please!  No talk about ripping holes.  GEEZ!  LOL!

November 14, 2019 4:59 PM MST

I knew you would get that one. Oh, by the way...congrats and I wish you both well.
      November 14, 2019 5:07 PM MST

• THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!!! :) I’m happy for you both. I have no relationship advice...just come up for air every once in a while to visit here.....Cos I said so. 

November 13, 2019 7:44 PM MST

Thank You, Jamie! You're so sweet.  I promise that we will still manage to make an appearance. 
    Pinky swear!
    This post was edited by Jon at November 14, 2019 12:16 PM MST
      November 13, 2019 7:56 PM MST

• You’re welcome annnnd you better ;)
      November 13, 2019 8:08 PM MST

• It is exciting.

Its soooo exciting.
    and I'm glad you're excited.
    cause I'm excited too.
    OMG!  Can you just feel how exciting the excitement is?  YAY!

I need a xanax.

November 14, 2019 8:06 AM MST

That is my most favorite part of that movie. I've seen the movie only once and it's the only part I really remember.
    :)

(That is, if that's the part where he's all excited about Santa coming to the mall or something like that)
      November 14, 2019 8:11 AM MST

I have no advice but I wish you both the best, as always! Be Well! 

I take it back - - my advice is, if neither of you have seen this movie, sit together and watch. Amazing movie. It almost knocked me out.

And, hell, James Marsden is in it. ;)

"Heights"

Image result for heights movie This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 14, 2019 12:16 PM MST
      November 13, 2019 8:04 PM MST

Hah
    Thank you Welby!
    It means so much to have friends wish us well.

As for that movie, I know nothing of it, but I sure do know who James Marsden is ...

November 13, 2019 8:47 PM MST

Me, too. Me, too . . . 
    ;)

I bet you'd like this movie a lot. Went places I didn't expect. And grabbed me. And held on.

(and you're very welcome!)

November 13, 2019 9:04 PM MST

• Oh Welby, I so appreciate you wishing us well.  You're a good friend.  You may even wanna pray for us.  LOL!  Thanks for the movie recommendation too.  I'm sure there will be plenty of "Netflix and chill" evenings spent canoodling.  Just the three of us, Goat, myself, and evidently James Marsden. I suppose we could certainly do worse.  He's hot!
      November 14, 2019 7:23 AM MST

Another round to you both of all my well wishes for you, yes.

And Marsden is incredibly hot for sure. :)

You're both very good for and to me, thanks.

A book report to me is due upon viewing this movie ;)
      November 14, 2019 7:36 AM MST

That is awesome. I am seriously getting teared up. Congrats, you two. 

My advice: Don't forget to Mug. ;) 
      November 13, 2019 8:49 PM MST

Ja, I apologize for not commenting to you last night but I fell asleep. I have finally gotten my stuff packed and am leaving this evening after I get some additional last-minute things done. It ain't easy shutting down Goat mountain.

All I need to say to you is..."Look what you did." lol

Who knew this would happen? I'm so excited. Thank you and I can promise you that you will have many more opportunities to agonize over my questionable posts. Now please excuse the brevity, but I must be on my way.
    I have a few bags to pack and be sure to leave a cookie out for me. Better still, Ask Sharona to do that. lol
      November 14, 2019 6:00 AM MST

• LOL!  Dare I post it?  I'm feeling mischievous as an elf today so I think I shall...

All I Want For Christmas Is You.  (and maybe some of Sharona's cookies.)  LOL!

November 14, 2019 7:13 AM MST

• JA,

If there is one thing I can say for sure about myself its that I love the art of procuring the perfect words and stitching them together for the purpose of emotional decor.   My craft however fails me now in this moment with what I wish to say to you.  Words fill my head and pour over into my heart but I could bleed out poetry and prose all day long in an effort to thank you for the impact you have had on my life and still this fantastic fable of Goat and Twinkle and You (our fairy God-Mother) could not be properly told. 

Perhaps you didn't know it.  Perhaps you didn't intend.  But you have helped to bring far more than questions and answers into my life.  You opened a door here in this place and welcomed me in to where I found love.  What a gift.  One for which I will be forever grateful.  Perhaps none of us ever fully understand the many ways we are inexplicably woven together into a great tapestry of life.  I grow more deeply aware of this miracle and my place within it as time goes on.  And the heart continues to grow as the spirit soars.  

JA, I am so glad your stitch crossed mine in God's simple yet resplendent patch work quilt of humanity.  You are a blessing and I love you. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 14, 2019 12:18 PM MST
      November 14, 2019 9:05 AM MST